S.P.A.R.C.

Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Room Question  (Read 1528 times)

Epicurious

• New Arrival
    • View Profile
Room Question
« on: May 04, 2013, 07:27:14 PM »
I am in the process of separating from my second wife. I have two daughters who spend the summer with me, time at Christmas and Spring Break. As I am looking for apartments and trying to get some debts paid off, I considered getting one bedroom apartment for the first year, just to save money. When my daughters (14 & 12) are with me I was going let them sleep in the bedroom in separate beds and me on the couch. Is there any reason legally that this is problem? Some one mentioned that I made need to have two bedrooms.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!

ocean

• Private Reserve
  • SuperHero
    • View Profile
Re: Room Question
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2013, 06:37:02 AM »
Usually child services requires a bed (pull-out couches, day bed count) for each child and since they are both girls it should not be a problem.

MixedBag

• Global Moderator
  • SuperHero
  • That's Me...MixedBag
    • View Profile
    • http://www.doilyboutique.com
Re: Room Question
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2013, 07:19:56 AM »
check with your individual state's social service and see if they have any guidelines or rules or laws....

Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.