Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 03:23:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

going about this differently

Started by nhelp!, May 20, 2013, 09:50:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nhelp!

:'( want to thank all of u a head of time. I am still looking for an attorney. I will never give up. I lost my parental rights in 2011. Not by choice. I never harmed my daughter of 5 and always made all the visits. I was very active in her life prior and the years after. I Love my daughter and want to be able to write or stay in contact with her. I am just wanting to be involved in her life. I have made progress in my life. Have a full time job, going to school, have a savings and life insurance for her, have letters and gifts saved for her. It hurts daily what I am going through. I admit to my poor choices in the person I was with (the mother) she needed professional help. I do hope she gets better but for myself and my daughter she should know her father loves her.

I am requesting help if anyone knows were to file for a change in order so I can communicate with my daughter. Thanks and all of you have been of great help. This is a hard challenge for me and will never give up on my daughter. 

MixedBag

Since you "lost your rights" -- not sure you have any leg to stand on to file something in court to re-establish communication.

Not an attorney here....just my thoughts.

DadsCrushed

What rights did you lose: physical and/or legal? Did the order provide for a progressive schedule for possible reunification? There are ways to file a motion for modification and this website provides some great information.