Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 02:27:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

CSE abusing power. Who to complain to?

Started by CDAN99, Oct 13, 2013, 07:53:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CDAN99

CSE is changing records, abusing power, making false accusations and serious threats to innocent people. But who to complain to if you want to go over their head for this wrongful behavior? I've been told the Governor's office but not getting any responses. Are there any decent media contacts available?

MixedBag

start writing via a traceable method -- like certified or confirmed delivery.

ocean

1. Ask CSE for a full accounting of your account. Go over it and send them a detailed letter listing what needs to be changed and send another copy of court orders supporting the change. Send it certified delivery where they have to sign for it. Give your telephone number to call you with any questions.

2. If no response in 2 weeks, send it again with cover letter stating that you will give them to xx date to fix errors or you will file yourself in family court to make changes.

3. File in family court child support modification, reason, CSE is not recalculating account......It is free for you to do, or small fee, paperwork at family court house, intake unit.

They move a little faster when they know you know how to file in court yourself without them.

CDAN99

Yesterday I took all my proof to the Governor's office and today I got a call from CSE stating they are finally go to fix it all right away! CSE tried to blame the situation on my attorney's filing of court papers when I don't have an attorney and my ex's attorney did all the paper filing. LOL! Finally good news here. It pays to go above CSE's head if they aren't following the rules!

MixedBag

like!

And make sure you keep a list of names and dates of whom you spoke with.