Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 25, 2024, 12:40:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

need help please i belive i was tricked

Started by leojam, Feb 18, 2014, 10:42:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leojam

my daughter is 14 and lives in maine

i live in nyc the mother is hearing inparied and we both have been setting rules.

Anyway on Jan 14 my daughter went to school upset cuz of the rules and her friends went to school staff and the mom was arrested but was released that day $60 bail

a friend of the mom picked up my daughter and has had her staying with her the mom sign a waiver of notice and other papers with out anyone to explain to her what she did

i went to maine and sign the same paper but relized that it was full guardingship

i asked the lady not to fill paper and can she tell me why i must sign this paper

both me and the mom fell we was mislead what can i do

<edited by admin to make this slightly more readable>

tigger

1.  Punctuation would make your post much easier to read and would clarify your statements.
2.  If you've already signed, I'm not sure there's anything you can do to prevent it from being filed.
3.  What lady did you ask not to file the papers?
4.  Are you seeking an order for your daughter to come live with you?

The wonderful thing about tiggers is I'm the only one!

ocean

Your daughter's friend's mother has some sort of custody now of your daughter?

If so, you would have to re-file in Maine and ask for custody modification papers. Maybe your daughter can finish school up there and then switch to you after school ends in June. It will take a few months in court for a judge to hear the case and make a decision.

Where is mother ? Does she want custody back? Sounds like mom and daughter may need a little break from each other.

leojam

The lady that has my child i asked her not to file the paper and the mother and i belived that this was temp.