Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 23, 2024, 06:48:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

MMPI in Custody/Indiana Custody

Started by BigSister, Mar 10, 2014, 06:49:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigSister

Hello,
I would like the information or reserach used for the MMPI article about the high scores, I sent an inquiry to the site also.  My sister is a non custodial parent, and they are using those results against her.  It's been a long and nasty custody.  It climaxed with the Ex(who had custody) shooting my sister 13 times in the day care parking lot on 2/18/14, because an order came through where my sister could be reinstated as a custodial parent. (you can google daycare shooting indiana, it's awful) BUT SHE LIVED!!!(she is stable in a trauma hospital, she has a long way to go)  So now his parents, always the driving force, are trying to take custody.  Whatver your organization does, would be great to help my sister.  In particular her lawyer and I are looking for why the results of paranoia(although she was right to be) could be misleading or not applicable.  And any other advice, maybe someone from Indiana?  The courts there have been very disappointing!  It is suspected a judge signed an order in retaliation because she filed a "lazy judge" decree on him. 

MixedBag

we are parents  -- not legal or any sort of professionals here -- trying to help other parents.  I've been doing this for waaaay too many years.

Your sister's situation is waaaay above my expertise.
But let me say that I surely hope things get worked out and WOW!

yep, ran a google....I have one friend in NW Indiana -- I'm from NW Indiana myself, but not anymore -- and was thinking about her but she's not close to you.  I think you'd really have to follow your attorney's advice on this one.

If the Mom was allowed parenting time/custody -- can someone from her family temporarily step in thanks to the father's aggressive behavior?  (in loco parentis situation comes to mind).