Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 11:03:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Hearing to lower CS months away & ex trying to reverse 50/50 timeshare.

Started by FlFatherNCP, Jun 27, 2014, 11:17:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlFatherNCP

Little by little over the last year, my teenager has spent 70% of total time & 50% overnights with me. The last 6 months, he had not spent a weekend or school break with my ex (the primary custodial parent) and she has been more than fine spending little if any time with him while collecting the child support. About 2 months ago, I filed to modify and the minute she got served, she became newly interested in spending all time with him, even giving him guilt trips, crying, etc. The hearing is not for another 3 months so she has plenty of time to try reversing this 50/50 timeshare in order to affect the outcome of the modification.  Will the judge notice this reversal?  I submitted a report and calendar from the entire last year with my filing. Is there anything I can do?

ocean

Did you put in papers to modify visitation schedule too? That would prob need to be changed to reflect the new times child is with you. Older teens have more say on where they want to be.
Is child sleeping there now, did you go back to old order?

FlFatherNCP

No, I only requested reduction of CS based on 50/50 timeshare over the past year. Since being served custodial parent has started to pick up our child (he's 14) to spent most nights with her which is a drastic change over what was happening before. I had 184 overnights in the last year. Now she's trying to get him to have all or most overnights with her I guess until the hearing in 3 months.