Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 01:48:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

A proposition from my wife and her attorney.

Started by jcolt, Jun 08, 2014, 04:53:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jcolt

My wife attacked me in out bedroom and I called the police. The next day she filed for and received a false op against me. That night moved to florida without my knowledge with our 3 month old daughter. Everything she said in the op was a lie. She stated dates of abuse that I never even saw her and others where we didn't even have an argument. I have all the evidence to prove this. I have a really good attorney and after having her served with divorce papers and temporary relief hearing court date papers she now has a good attorney also. I violated the op by answering her phone call back in February. I went to jail and when I got out I went to the op hearing and had it dropped as she wouldn't come back to illinois for the hearing. Probably because she thought the judge would make her stay in Illinois. A condition of my bond was a no contact order. I was distraught an as ignorant as it is I contacted her through Facebook and email both times going back to jail. Both times telling her how much I love her and the baby. She would set me up by adding me on facebook or posting status updates that were obviously to break me down and I fell for it. She has had the states attorneys office believing she is so afraid to come back to illinois for court. I have never ever hit her or even threatened her and she has to play afraid and the innocent young mother to ensure she gets to live in florida with her mom and my now 8 month old baby. Tuesday I have a hearing for temoray relief. I'm hoping the judge will decide my daughter must live here in illinois. My main goal is to have my daughter back living here in her home state. Then I can get at least visitation as I have not layer eyes on my daughter in 5 months. Here's my question. Last Thursday my wife's attorney mailed my attorney a letter stating that "if your client will sign over all rights to my client my client will sign any and all affidavits that help your client in his criminal case and future more never have to pay child support." Will this help me ??? And what are the odds the judge will let my wife return my daughter to florida? She left and moved to florida back in January without my knowledge before divorce was started.

sesmama

Are you mom or dad?
http://deltabravo.net/forum/index.php?topic=41455.0