Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 24, 2024, 12:42:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Can she file?

Started by dipper, Nov 29, 2014, 04:19:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tigger

I thought he had filed for custody? . . . .
The wonderful thing about tiggers is I'm the only one!

dipper

He had filed for custody after she began threatening to take the child completely (sole custody).  We were hoping to amend that to primary custodial parent as we truly believe it is in child's best interest to have access to both families.  However, every week it is something new with her.  last week, she wanted us to have a few hours Thanksgiving and she have all night Christmas day.  My son stood his ground and she told him on Thanksgiving day that we could keep the baby all night.  But, then she said we do not have the baby Christmas week.  She and her mother said they are going to file over that......

Then today papers for custody and child support.  We have not had any peace since she moved out.  Within two days the threats and demands started.   We have the child half the time and provide for her completely here.  She has her half the time, lives with her mom (so no big bills) and gets WIC to feed her.   

MixedBag

Calm down, it's a place for her to legally bargain from.

If she never files something to ask for custody -- that could backfire on her side as well.