Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Please Help?  (Read 1086 times)


  • New Arrival
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
Please Help?
« on: May 10, 2007, 10:02:05 AM »
Good morning. I am new to this forum but from what I can tell it might be very helpful. Does anyone have any history on evaluation's in Anoka County, Minnesota? I'm hearing things about this county and one particular evaluator that is a bit strange. Perhaps someone can shed some light on the "custody trend" in this county and maybe a bit of information on a Susan St. Clair. Any replies or help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance!


  • Sr. Member
  • ******
  • Posts: 1697
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
RE: Please Help?
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2007, 10:34:57 AM »
I can't directly help you, but a good family practice lawyer in your area can certainly answer the question based on their experience.


  • Sr. Member
  • ******
  • Posts: 1013
  • Karma: -545
    • View Profile
RE: Please Help in Minnesota ?
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2007, 11:05:21 AM »
Perhaps someone from Minnesota can offer some particular advice.

IF an attorney is necessary, it is best to hire an attorney with legimate references.  You might want to interview several attorneys.  Most of all it is best to find a rule-of-law type attorney. Many (or most) are just part of a system of justice that is seriously broken.

There are many articles on this site (click below) that may help you.

Best to your child(ren) and you !


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.