Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 08:23:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Hi Again!~

Started by Ref, Jul 15, 2015, 08:14:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ref

Hey folks! I haven't had much to share lately, but I'm having some mixed feeling that I need to vent.

SD is now 24 and has been estranged for 3 years. The PAS that DH's X did worked. We really thought Sd would figure it our when she got older but that hasn't come to pass.

Our only way of knowing if she is alive is through google searches and court records. Everything is locked down, so even the google searches don't come up with much anymore.

Last we saw, DH's X was going to court again with her lender for foreclosure on her home. From what records show she was not working with them to come to an agreement, surprise surprise. Her house was on the market and was just taken off. I'm assuming the foreclosure went through and the bank will list it now or it will go up for auction. You would think there would be a degree of schadenfreude and maybe there is but it is really buried.

His ex was a terrible person to DH and even worse, screwed up SD terribly. I don't feel for X but I know SD was living with her and now I'm so concerned about her. I also know we will have an impossible time knowing where in the world she is living. It makes me feel I am losing her again, even though the only "contact" we've had was finding a picture on google images or seeing her mom's court documents.

SD is sadly probably just as sick as her mom and I don't want that pain to be around DD. I don't want SD in our lives right now. I don't know what I want. I miss her. I think about her daily. She is a part of our lives that is missing but I don't know if I really want it back.   

dipper

Hi Ref!   I don't have any words of wisdom, but wanted to let you know that I read your post and my heart is with you.  Very confusing situation - we never completely give up on those we love, but we also know sometimes there are toxic situations that we cannot keep holding onto.  Best wishes to your family!!

MixedBag

Best wishes Ref!  yes, sometimes, they just don't figure it out....and you gotta let go.

How's the little one if I remember right?

HUGS!!!