S.P.A.R.C.

Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Man must pay child support, even though DNA shows he's not the father  (Read 1388 times)

Waylon

• Just Some Guy
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.deltabravo.net
DNA Result Don't Matter

Chris Atkin's says he doesn't mind that a court is forcing him to pay $730 a month in child support for a daughter that isn't his, but he would also like to be able to see her because he feels like a father to her.

From Fox31 Denver:

"I just want my daughter, but I can't even see her, but yet I'm still paying child support. And the biological father has been found and he gets to spend time with her. I don't get nothing,” Atkins said.

He accused his ex-wife Lori Lonnquist of ignoring court custody orders that grant him visitation while still collecting child support.

When asked if she was being greedy, Lonnquist said, “Maybe, but I don’t feel bad about it, I really don’t.”

The trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.