Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: visitation with minor child with a PFA intact against one of the parents  (Read 2367 times)

desperate for answers

  • New Arrival
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
I currently have a temporary PFA against the parent of my child. My PFA states said person can have unsupervised visitation with said child. However due to recent found information against said parent. The custodial parent is now requesting any and all visits with child to be supervised. I know a modification of the PFA has to be made through the courts but can our attorney's work the supervised visits out without having to file a modification through the courts?


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.