Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 20, 2024, 04:42:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

My soon to be pregnant ex-wife wants to get rid of baby i want to raise it

Started by flea2825, Jan 14, 2008, 10:06:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flea2825

I have done all that already. She went to a place in NYC. I called the number that showed up on my bill and took a trip there to find out. She did have it done. The place she went can do it up to 24 weeks. As for the bill by law since she is still my wife I am responsible not her. I have already asked my lawyer. Since then I have cancelled everything. But I still have to pay the bill. The law says she can run up all my credit cards if she wants and when it comes time to pay I am responsible since she has no job or money. It cost $600 dollars. If she was further than 15 weeks it would have been a hundred more. They said Its a hundred dollars more for every week. So if she were 18 weeks would have cost $900. They also said there is nothing they can do because by law its her body and I have no say until that baby is born. So she could do whatever the hell she wants with her body including having an abortion.

olanna

And although it might not be popular opinion here, it is her body. There is nothing you can do and while I won't tell you what to feel, I do hope that you don't dwell on this too long.

Best to you.  I hope you get everything back on track and get involved in your child's life. You can find a lot of support on this board and I hope you stick around to get just that.

I, for one, wish you that.

flea2825

Thank for all of your reply's and support. All I can do now is get her out of my life for good and move on with my life