S.P.A.R.C.

Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: He Cheated. Now His Ex-Girlfriend Has Some Heartbreaking Questions  (Read 48 times)

News Hound

• SuperHero
    • View Profile
He Cheated. Now His Ex-Girlfriend Has Some Heartbreaking Questions
16 February 2017, 3:28 pm

Get ready to have your heart broken.

In a new, viral video from The Scene, former couple Kourtney and Leonard sit down to discuss their relationship and how it was impacted by his infidelity. It gets so intense that at one point, Kourtney has to walk away to gather her thoughts and grab some tissues.

“I don’t think you’re a bad guy because you cheated,” Kourtney says when she returns. “I forgave you.”

“Why?” Leonard asks.

“Because you’re my best friend.”

If you learn anything from this tearjerker of a clip, it should be this: Don’t cheat on your girlfriend. And if do cheat on your girlfriend and agree to film your post-breakup conversation, be prepared for the whole Internet to take her side. Team #hurtbae for life.

An accurate representation of my facial expressions when he said "I didn't count"  #hurtbae pic.twitter.com/LugDtCBgOb

— Lina  ️‍  (@okalrightlina) February 16, 2017

I hope everyone has a good day except the dude from #hurtbae

— BELA (@isabelaseraffim) February 16, 2017

My face when dude told #hurtbae "And I hope we can still be friends one day" pic.twitter.com/dnop7JVERQ

— Delishian ‍♀️ (@iamwilliewill) February 16, 2017

type=type=RelatedArticlesblockTitle=Related Stories + articlesList=57e54907e4b00267764fbe46,56df2e3ee4b0ffe6f8eb281c,57a9f9e6e4b0ba7ed23d87a7,55de27cce4b08dc0948652d5 -- This feed and its contents are the property of The Huffington Post, and use is subject to our terms. It may be used for personal consumption, but may not be distributed on a website.

Source: Divorce - The Huffington Post

Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.