Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 06:18:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Cell Phone privacy

Started by dipper, Mar 22, 2017, 02:00:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dipper

In court yesterday, the other side produced a running text between what appeared to be our oldest son (not the baby daddy) and my husband.  My husband was charged with marijuana possession 44 years ago and that is a felony.  In the text messages, oldest son was attempting to get my husband to take guns to pawn for him.   The implication was that my husband had did this and it was illegal for him to be in possession of the guns.

The text messages were confusing as they involved both my husband and the baby daddy.   There were no phone numbers on the text messages showing who they were between.  At the time I was unclear about origination and thought they had somehow got the texts off of my son (baby daddy) phone...and she had bought him that phone and it was all on her account.  However, I don't know if that gave her the right to invade his privacy....

But....we have been thinking...those conversations were clearly between my husband and oldest son.  They are even discussing our youngest son at times.  We are thinking one of the times she came over here, she was laying around inside while we were outside and went through my husbands phone.....

Isn't that illegal? 

MixedBag

probably illegal....

but at this point I'd let it go.

I'm confused....in the other post you said that they were quick to point out that you were step-grandma to the child.

Actually, none of that matters.

What you learned is that as soon as you file, they clean up their act and the judge buys it.

SO....do your part ..... and with time they'll fall apart into pieces again, and you'll be the only one left standing to take care of the grandbaby.