Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 12:59:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Vistations/moving overseas ?

Started by milomeatman, Feb 15, 2004, 02:08:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

milomeatman

currently trying to  modify visitations, for one month in the summer.  Cause kid have moved to Colorado and I live in Maine.  Mother wants supervised visitations but cannot prove why. So that won't happen.  But now she tells friends that she's moving overseas in the spring, which would make sense to why she is being so coopertive with this.  Is there anything i can do to stop her?  
She currenly has sole custody of both kids.  Is there something i should file now? If so what?  I do have a lawyer but i come to these forums to get additional advice, and see what experiences others have had.  So if you can tell me anything or share a story of your own about something like this it would help greatly!
thanks

Indigo Mom

Ok, before I go on...what's a "milomeatman"?  

What does your current order say?  Do you have any parenting time?  Did your ex get the courts permission to move to Colorado?  What's the moms reason for supervised parenting time?  Why is she moving overseas?  Is she in the military?  When is she planning on moving overseas? I was born in Maine, so since we're both Maniacs...could you send me some lobster, please????  What is your lawyer doing/saying to stop this move?  I'm in Colorado now...want me to go bitch smack the ex for ya?  I'm ssooooo totally in the mood to go ballistic on someone...

Have a good day

Love,
Indy

Peanutsdad

Gee Indy, and here I thought I was the only one pissin in posters post toasties today. Guess you and I are in sync lady.

Ok, on to the post,, without a LOT more info, its really hard to advise you well in this. We really need to know what orders are in place, where they originate from,  Whats in court currently, and what you WANT to do about this.

milomeatman

I'd pay to have you bitch slap her anyday!!!! She actually works in denver at tri-state generation and transmission but she lives in greeley.  

Ok milomeatman means :  I live in the town of Milo Maine and I'm a meatcutter at the grocery store that's where that comes from.

COurt order currently says i get kids everyother weekend i provide all transportation.  She has sole custody of the kids making her move to colorado ok to do with going to court.  she was granted supervised vistations 5 years ago cause really she was mad at me for the way we broke up.  But she claimed mental abuse and that i had a drinking promblem since then i went to anger management classes for 48 weeks and quit drinking so in 2001 i was granted unsupervised visitations.  So after i got the kids for awhile so took off.  She wrote an email to her friend who showed it to me, that her job was transfering her overseas in the spring time so none of this matters anyway.  I have a meeting with my lawyer on wednesday so i won't know what we are doing till then.  Is there anyway you can find out if tri-state generation and transmisson transfers employee overseas? would like to chat more if we could.  if you want to email me at [email protected]
thanks

Indigo Mom

----------Gee Indy, and here I thought I was the only one pissin in posters post toasties today. Guess you and I are in sync lady.-----

Whatchoo talkin' bout?  Don't aggravate me. I know who your better half is, dude...don't make me get "in sync" with her...bad, terrible, mean and nasty, sick and twisted things "could" happen to you should I choose to go "that" route.  

;)