Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 07:02:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Question for Waylon re: tracker software

Started by Coco, Mar 26, 2004, 01:23:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coco

Hi--is there a similar tool available as the Parenting Time Tracker that would perhaps track "phone" time and phone calls from parent to child and child to parent?

In Dh's case, PB doesn't call child when child is avail (ie. while she's in school). She leaves cute messages and then makes herself unavailable for her child to call back (she screens her calls from her) so that the child 1) misses her and feels extremely sad about it...she's a sick woman and 2) so she later (and has already) claims that DH doesn't allow phone calls to get thru from her to child. Lies.

DH isn't good at documenting so I mark phone calls on a calendar but wouldn't it look really nice on a spreadsheet? Especially when PB can sometimes go 3 weeks without a single call to her child. Later lies about it. Its devastating mostly to SD.

Dh spends all day at a computer...and he could probably design one himself. Just not time. He's a Data Wharehouse Architect. His ideal software would be like the PTT and would have the ability to graph, chart and interpret the data on one sheet so that its more devastating in court to show that she doesn't contact her child, especially when she claims DH is "keeping" them from each other. You know, classic professional victim. Does all she can to set him up and then uses it later.

I think you know this, but DH is CP and we're in the middle of a custody battle because SD is bipolar (just diagnosed in December) and PB wants to take sole custody and remove SD off meds. There is a parental eval pending and more court hearings over this in a few months. All the professionals are on SD's side, but PB is still pushing this as a war of attrition, we think. And, DH's family is in support of PB. Nice.

Any thoughts?

Brent

>Hi--is there a similar tool available as the Parenting Time
>Tracker that would perhaps track "phone" time and phone calls
>from parent to child and child to parent?

Have you looked at the OPTIMAL Tracker? It tracks phone calls and the time spent on them. It's a vastly enhanced version of the PTT, and you don't need Excel to run it.

You can find it here:

http://www.parentingtime.net

From an email they sent me, they're going to be adding a Child Support Tracking module soon as well. Very slick stuff.

Coco

Dh and I thank you.

"You make a living by what you get. You make a life by what you give."
-Anonymous