Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 17, 2024, 08:39:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Parenting Time Tracker questions...

Started by junglechicken, May 03, 2004, 10:01:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

junglechicken

I'm not sure this is the right forum to post this, but here goes:

I have a couple questions about using the PTT.  My dh and I have been using it since October 03.  My questions are:

1.  If there is more than one child that goes between homes, and the "ncp" goes to pick the kids up for his/her CO'd time with the kids, and the cp allows all but one child to go, holding back one child for whatever reason...what would be the best way to document that on PTT?  My thought is to list it as a Denied visit and explain in the Comments that the time was denied with one child but regular with the rest.  Does that sound right, or is there a better way?

2.  I've been using the Comments section to outline things outside parenting time, like the school not being able to reach bm due to her phone being cut off and not having an alternate number, or dh and bm discussing the kids' report cards.  Is that ok to do, or would that be perceived as a "bad thing"?

Thanks!  :)

MYSONSDAD

When I was reviewing everything the PTT offered, there was an area to keep children separate. Check their FAQ's section. I think I saw it in there.

If you still have trouble, contact them. They are very helpful and get back with you immediately.

MYSONSDAD

Send them an e-mail, Mike answers very fast and is very helpful. You can even call him if you want, they have a number listed on th home page.

"Children learn what they live"