Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 18, 2024, 10:19:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

expecting denied visitation

Started by littlebit, Apr 28, 2004, 10:09:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OzrkChic

I have been reading this thread with interest. The suggestion has been made a couple of times to file contempt charges on her for denied visitation. One thing to keep in mind though, even if the judge does find her in contempt and order her to whatever, she can always file a motion to vacate and possibly have the charges dismissed.

Mika

Peanutsdad

Any updaye for us???

littlebit

Sorry I haven't posted sooner, but I've been busy enjoying my family!  :)  We had a great weekend!  Son acutally got to go with us....boy I sure needed that mini-vacation.  I think I'm re-charged now.

To answer a few questions:

I filed for contempt of court and change of custody in February, court date is not yet set, but expected to be October or November.  In the meantime, I guess I just have to take whatever comes.  My attorney just says to keep notes of everything and we'll deal with it in court.  I don't like that answer, but I'm trusting that he knows what he's doing.

BM likes to claim Saturday 1st as 5th weekend when it benefits her, and she calls it the 1st weekend when that suits her.  As the policeman explained it to her in the past: Monday thru Friday are weekdays, Saturday and Sunday are weekend days, so Saturday the 1st is in fact the first weekend of the month.  

LittleBit's Dad