Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 23, 2024, 06:46:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Really good news, or is it?

Started by raywagg, May 05, 2004, 01:11:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raywagg

My lawyer calls me and say that the report is back from the family
conciliator. The conciliator told my lawyer her recomemdation was that I would get custody, if I moved back to Cleveland. The funny part is that I planned on moving back anyway next week.  we have or hearing on the 13th of this month which is next week. Should I be excited or do lawyers play around?  

tulip

I don't know anything about you except what I just read, but it sounds like everything worked out perfect. Is your ex going to challenge the recommendation? That is expensive, and usually doesn't work.

When you move back next week, are you moving in to a place that is a good home for a parent and child to live together? If you're moving next week, you must already have something set up.

raywagg

I don't know anything about you except what I just read, but it sounds like everything worked out perfect. Is your ex going to challenge the recommendation? That is expensive, and usually doesn't work.
> I don't know, but I'm putting together some good things for court

When you move back next week, are you moving in to a place that is a good home for a parent and child to live together? If you're moving next week, you must already have something set up.

>      yes
thank you

doood

CONGRATS!!!!!!

may i ask.... how far away from cuyahoga county did you have to go to get that kind of result?