Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 16, 2024, 09:01:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I am SOOO ANGRY ar pbfh!!

Started by smtotwo, Jun 08, 2004, 05:22:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

smtotwo

2 ss finished school last friday.  It was DH's weekend.  On Sunday OSS called pbfh and asked of they could stay the week since I wasn't working.  She hemmed and hawwed for awhile then agreed.  I was to drop them off with her mother on Friday.  She called at 9 pm last night (monday) and said she wanted them dropped off TODAY at 5pm!

DH is out of town, and she knew this when she told them they could stay.
OSS is 10.  He BEGGED her for over 45 minutes to just stay for a few  more days.  No reason why, just NO!!

Last summer she denied 2 full weeks of summer vacation.  I'm kind of on pins and needles waiting for our first 10 days of June.  It starts on the 18th.

It doesn't really make a difference to me if they stay or not, but why does she have to mess with them like that?

SOOO FRIGGIN ANGRY WITH HER!!

Shes probably already called the police and told them we kept the kids.Thats just how she is!!

junglechicken

and that was when I decided that was the last time I was doing anything by myself.  If dh can't do it, it doesn't get done.  I'll not put myself OR the kids through that again - any fun they had that day was overshadowed by the shit she pulled later.

It's unfortunate, but at least it takes you out of the equation.  Do these women think it's fun?  I don't know.

joni

I agree with the above post, I had to emotionally disengage from trying to do things without my DH.  It always blew up on me and I was the one who got hurt.

smtotwo

I'm angry about what she's doing to the kids, sadly they're old enough to know what she's doing.

God Forbid they have any fun here.

Anyway, our next visit starts next friday and when I was droppong them off they asked how many days away that was.

They weren't even home yet and already they want to know when they're coming back!!

NEENER NEENER!!

Poor Kids.  We just bought a trampoline today and they knew we were getting it.  She just didn't want them to be here with me.

She'd rather leave them alone while she works than let them stay here.

I'm done venting now, I just feel soooo bad for the kids.