Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 06:49:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I gotta admit

Started by Brent, Dec 03, 2003, 08:37:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brent

I gotta admit, I like the ad-free browsing. The board is wider, and I'm not in hand-to-hand combat with those *$&^! pop-ups. I don't mind banners, but if I ever meet the clown who invented pop-ups, me and him and my Smith & Wesson are gonna have a short but effective little chat.

The same goes for the maggots that write those 'browser bugs' that mess with your browser. They change your homepage and pop up ads whenever you open a browser, and the new ones grey-out the settings so you can't change it back. THOSE scumbags ought to be taken out back and shot.

Me: "So, you're the guy that wrote that annoying browser bug?"

Him: "Yes, I sure did! Cool, huh?"

Me: (BLAM) (BLAM) (BLAM)

FatherTime

Indigo Mom

Dude, I will respond to this post because I've had this "itch" ever since I read it.  I can't control myself any longer, so, instead of biting my tongue til it falls off, I'll respond with respect to you.

WTF?  DUDE!  You're complaining that I'd love to bop monster upside the head and you're here talking about blowing someone away because you don't like their pop ups?  

Man.........Brent..........DUUUUUDE.......what's up with that?  That's some seriously farked up intense weirdness ya got goin on in that skull of yours.

Bop on head for beating me up, shooting in the head for a pop up.

um...care to explain why my bopping is worse????  

See...I can be nice.....

sweetnsad

Haha!  I don't know what else to say except..."he had that coming"...very good Indigo, nicely said...

Brent

> WTF? DUDE! You're complaining that I'd love to bop monster
> upside the head and you're here talking about blowing
> someone away because you don't like their pop ups?

Lol, yes, because my violence wouldn't be court-sanctioned. I'd go to jail for it (as I should). But it would be worth it.....  lol

> That's some seriously farked up intense weirdness ya got
> goin on in that skull of yours.

Well, duh. Haven't you been paying attention?

> Bop on head for beating me up, shooting in the head for a pop up.

Sounds fair to me. Let's sign it into law as soon as possible.

> um...care to explain why my bopping is worse????

I don't recall saying it was worse.

Finally, I don't think anyone here but that whiny-weenie "sweetnsad" could possibly take me seriously. I doubt you actually did, or am I wrong?

Brent

> Haha! I don't know what else to say except..."he had that coming"...

Well, you could say, "I lost my pacifier, please find it for me!".

Or you could say "I'm such a shallow and vindictive little whiner that I actually typed the words 'haha!' into a post".

Or you could say "My ass still hurts from the spanking Brent rightfully gave me earlier".

Or you could say "I'm such a hopeless weenie that I waited for a chance to say something bad about Brent, but he didn't even seem to care".

You could say any of those things. :)   lololol

Indigo Mom

-----Lol, yes, because my violence wouldn't be court-sanctioned. I'd go to jail for it (as I should). But it would be worth it..... lol-----

For this, you get a "bite me".  Court sanctioned violence?  Let's not debate this too long, (cause there's a TON of extreme opinions on this subject, one of them being mine) but what on earth would you call the death penalty?  Amen Indy, High Five Indy, WTG Indy, and all sorts of other "woohoo's" directed to me.  (I can hear the crowd go wild)

-----Finally, I don't think anyone here but that whiny-weenie "sweetnsad" could possibly take me seriously. I doubt you actually did, or am I wrong?-----

Dear Mr. Brent,

Your needless slam on sweetnsad earns you 2 bops to the head.  You said in a whole buncha posts that this was unacceptable.  And did I think you were serious?  puhleeze.  I, however, AM serious when I say I'd LOOOOOVE to be given the go ahead to skull monster.  

VeronicaGia

put a round in those losers for me, ok?

:)

Brent

> but what on earth would you call the death penalty?

I'm totally in favor of the death penalty. The difference is that it's administered by the State, not on a person-to-person basis.

I only wish the death penalty could be applied in lots more situations, like crappy drivers, people that park like idiots, and the ones that come to my door at 8:00 Saturday morning trying to sell me their religion. I mean, if a particular religion was really that good, would they have to go door-to-door selling it like magazine subscriptions? I always refuse them very politely. Speaking in a calm, well-modulated voice, I say "Get the *&$% off of my porch before I blow your &^%@ing heads off, you stupid &$%ing  %@*holes!!!"