Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 24, 2024, 10:30:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

I must be tired of the BS...

Started by FatherTime, Aug 15, 2004, 04:00:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatherTime

I have to take my 8 year old daughter back to her mother today, less than 2 hours.  I have had her for only 4 weeks.

Last year I had my daughter for 5 weeks.  I let her go home for a baby shower for her new baby brother then.  I thought that I was giving up a week for my daughter, to let her participate in the baby shower.  I should have had six weeks last year.

This year the mother of my daughter arbitrarily decided 4weeks.  "It's the Guidelines."  I live within the jurisdiction of the cookie cutter court of Yakima County in the femily law state of Washington.  

I feel that everything that i have done and tried are worthless and there is nothing that I can do as a NON-CUSTODIAL parent.

I feel like for the next two weeks that are left of the summer, that I should do something to make up for the lost time.  So it looks like it's time to get my sign made up and start walking the streets.  

But....

I'm so tired of this BS.

The only time this father can get is hard time.

FatherTime

MYSONSDAD

We have all been there at some point, more times then I care to count. Can't begin to tell you how I hate Sundays.

What does the CO say? How old is your daughter?

I try to look at it this way, she might have the child until 18, but I will have him the rest of my life. Children know when they are loved. They feel it. The bonding is there.

There are small victories, just not enough of them to make a real difference yet. The time for change has come, maybe not tomorrow or next week, but it is on the way.

Everyone is getting fed up with the Bull Shit. One day it will  turn around. Just hope it is in time for the next generation. Would hate to see my son go thru this crap...

TGB

Drop me a note at [email protected]

I would like to meet with you some time.