Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 06:18:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

I have no idea who is going to be here this weekend.

Started by tulip, Sep 08, 2004, 01:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tulip

It stinks. We can't really plan anything.
My ex, after popping back into our lives for almost two months has been calling every other Th or Fri and asking if he could see dd that weekend. He always waits until the last minute, and never calls her in between. If she calls him, he doesn't have anything to say to her or time to talk, so she gave up trying to call him. Last time it would have been the weekend he saw her, he blew her off. I pretty much expected him to. It was his birthday, so I'm sure he was out partying. Now it's two weeks later, so I'm assuming he will call tomorrow or the next day.

DH's ex is supposed to have supervised visitation eow, if she is passing random drug tests. As far as we know, she hasn't passed a drug test yet (and I'm sure if she had, she would make sure we knew about it.) She did see the kids a couple weeks ago when her parents were in town. They live in AK and only see their family once or twice a year. They took the kids out three times, and she went with them. Last Mon, she took a test. We haven't seen the results yet, but she said it was clean for meth, but positive for barbituates. She claims this is because she went to the doctor and got a presc for codeine because she was sick. But she took the drug test in the am and went to the doc in the pm. She said she is going to take another one today to prove she is not on anything. But then if she wants to see the kids this weekend they have to agree on a person to supervise, so I don't know if it's going to happen or not.

I guess we'll just plan on sittin' here all weekend waiting for everyone to come and go, and if they don't, they don't.