Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 18, 2024, 10:36:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Well....No visitation once again for the second schedualed weekend in a row...

Started by Stepmom0418, Sep 18, 2004, 07:52:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stepmom0418

Went to pick up SS and the sheriffs office informed us that BM went to XX town to meet us " like the CO says!" We then inform the sheriffs office that there is no such CO and that we need to file a complaint.

Filed the complaint and then decided to travel to XX town and see if BM was in fact there to meet us.

Got there at 8:07pm. And we got a reciept from the station to prove time and date we were there! As we suspected NO BM or ss was there!! So we went to the sheriffs office in XX county and filed a report there as well since BM's county sherrif told us that was where she was at.

(XX town is the mediation agreement that we are trying to have waive so we can go to trial. This agreement has NEVER been signed by a judge, so it is NOT a CO. We have been directed to follow the only CO that there is and that is the temp order.)

We have a total of 9 contempts filed and have the hearing on Thursday. The judge has already told BM to follow the temp order when she tried to get supervised visitation on false accusations.

The thing that gets me the most is the fact that ss and dh are not the only ones who suffer due to PBFH's actions!! DH and I have 4 children that live with us and really look forward to seeing SS eow. So she is not ONLY hurting her child she is hurting my children as well!! AND there is nothing that I can do to protect them except to sit back and hope and pray that the courts will help the situation!!\

Any feedback is welcome as well as advise on how to protect my own kids from this PBFH!!

wendl

Step sorry to hear dh didnt get ss again, its sad all the people these woman are hurting and they aren't thinking of the kids at all, its a shame.

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

Stepmom0418

Thanks for your reply! The whole situation is so frusterating as a step parent and even in DH's shoes! I always believed and still do that it is my job as a parent to protect my children and keep them from harms way. Well......I am now finding that in this situation I cant protect my children from this woman! If I was to try it would only hurt his upcoming trial. I find each and every day very trying because I WANT TO PROTECT MY CHILDREN from her but cant seem to find a way to do this without interfering with the upcoming trial.

It upsets me alot to see my son hurt because BM refused to let his brother come for our visit. The boys (ss and my son) both complain because they only see each other eow. Now it has been over a month since we have seen ss or even spoke to him. My son is very disturbed by all of this and I can assume that ss is too.

It is just so hard to deal with all of this....... Hopefully the court system will set BM straight on Thursday when we go to court for the contempts.

wendl

OH I know how you feel, I am a stepmom as well as a mom, I have two stepsons and a son of my own.  Funny how courts don't take other kids in the family into consideration.

SO Believe me I feel for you as I go thru crap too as a mom and a stepmom.

I know during my husbands custody trial, the GAL said that I was the one in CHARGE of this action and I am the one that controls my dh, which is all a bunch of crap, as my husband came to me and discussed this with me and told me what he wanted. As a caring wife, I backed him up as he backs me up with OUR lifes decision. The GAL was sooo bias'd in our case it was sick, hell this woman didn't even investigate things my husband had concerns with UNTIL after the fact in one situation (and yes this GAL amditted to NOT invesigating this certain thing while she was on the stand) our GAL came to our house ONCE, she didn't get to see how dh interacted with the kids as she asked me to take them somewhere while her and my husband talked, this woman NEVER saw how the kids and my son interacted, just took the word of mom, and how the hell would mom know as she is NEVER at our house. The GAL went to moms a few times, but only hubbys ONCE.

Anyways good luck with trial and be prepared to be hammered on the stand as a stepparent.

Mom had some friends print out everything I posted here and used that against me in court, one is when I said I felt the sytem sucks and one when I said our GAL sucked.

Court looked down on this HOWEVER it was ok for mom to have people stalking me on the puter, but it was NOT ok for me to come here and vent, to have someone talking with mom, mom allowed my friend to converse with her via Instant Messaging, It was so onesided it was sick, it was wrong of me but ok for mom.

I wish you dh and the kids a ton of luck.
:)

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**