Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 24, 2024, 10:13:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Non-Custodial Mom Threatening Court, WTF?

Started by Dilbert2000, Oct 25, 2004, 07:16:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Louisiana

YOUR SON.  Last time I looked one person, especially a man, could not have a child by himself.  She is missing out on so much of this much loved childs life.  Could you live with the schedule she has?  Put yourself in her shoes the next time you communicate with her.  I personally would go insane if I had that kind of schedule to see my babies.( they are 11 and up)  You really should not let there be any excuse.  She should have a copy of the school calendar.  In my opinion a child that spends that little time with a parent should be with them all non school holidays.  This is a gift to your child not her.  
We will be transfered eight hrs away soon and I hope that my ex will accept such an arrangement.  But he may not.  He now has the kids three days a week.  I expect to have to go to court even offering him all I possible could.

LizaLou1

I agree that the NCP should see their child as much as possible.  However, its not the father's fault she moved away.  She should move back, if she wants to see the boy more.

LizaLou