Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 03:50:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PARENTAL ALIENATION SYNDROME

Started by ladybug, Oct 07, 2004, 04:01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ladybug

We are forming a group to help and inform victims,lawyers, counselors,
GAL's, legislators, etc about PAS.  There is no one that we can find in Maine that seems to know or even admit this disorder exists.  Those
of us who have gone through it and have read Dr. Gardner's articles on Deltabravo, understand what it is but the child protection workers all
want to cover it up, call it something else and throw our kids away.  We want to SAVE OUR KIDS.  We need some real help.
There are several families who have contacted me and wish to get more information and help.  If anyone knows of someone in Maine or in any state who would be willing to come and speak to our group we would appreciate hearing from you.  I'm  not sure if there are any other groups  dedicated to help and inform on PAS.  If there are, please contact us Maybe we can get something started and make a difference
in the lives of hurting families.
ladybug

ladybug_3777

i am interested in getting more info on this, i live in NY

thanks

ladybug

We have worked the past 2 weeks to organize a support group for those suffering from Parental Alienation Syndrome.  We are calling it KIDS IN DISTRESS (KID).  (we may modify the name later).  We sent more than
125 notices out to Lawyers, Counselors, Guardians ad Litem, Legislators, School Guidance Counselors, Press Releases to NewsPapers,
TV Stations and put flyers up in a few public places. It is our intent to make the public aware of this and to send a message to all the child protection workers.
  We had one newspaper tell us that there are enough organizations out there to help....they just do not understand what PAS is.  The GAL in our case, never had a clue, he was slow to act and made the case so much worse by not believing anything we told him.  The once happy, well adjusted little girl, is now distrustful, disrespectful, fearful and angry.
We blame him plus the courts are too slow to act, giving the PAS parent a chance to do some serious brainwashing. The alienating parent doesn't waste any time and by the time it gets to court it's often too late and the kids are so messed up they need counseling.
  I am going to put a book of stories together about different cases.  If you or anyone reading this has a story to tell, I would like to hear it.  Your name will not be mentioned, unless you wish.  Obviously, if I get too many submissions, I will not be able to use all.  And I wont get to the book for a few months.
  If there is no help organization in your state, you should talk to someone about getting one started.  
  If the Courts, the GAL or anyone in the system has failed you, you now have a chance to contact the FBI in your area..YOUR CIVIL RIGHTS HAVE BEEN VIOLATED and the 14 amendment has not worked for you.
Be sure to send a copy of that letter to the US Dept of Justice, Civil Rights Div, 950 Pennsylvania Ave, Washington, DC 20530.  For more information on this go to //www.childrensjustice.org/crop.
ladybug
in Maine

Louisiana

WE contacted the justice dept. in Washinton and were told that we needed to file a lawsuit, but they couldn't give us any information about where to file.  They would not give any advice and didn't mention the criminal aspect.  They said it would just be a civil lawsuit.  If you know more about how to make this work and really get some changes please let us know. Can you cite any case law that afirmed parental rights were protected by the fourteenth amendment?  We go to court on the 9 of Nov.  My husband is representing himself. He is well spoken, but this is an uphill climb.

ladybug

A ClassAction Lawsuit has been filed for Louisiana, the contact for your
state is ED WARD.  I don't have any information re his address, but you can possibly get it from Torm Howse email:    [email protected]
for great information see //www.indianacrc.org/classaction.html
ladybug
In Maine

Louisiana

We have already joined this lawsuit.  It is great for the future families, but my husbands children are getting old.  The last minor children are turning 16 and 18 this November.  So we need immediate help if we are able to change thier hearts before they go out and start thier lives believing everything she has taught them.  We have tried judicial complaints and recusal.  Has this FBI thing been able to help anyone yet or is it just a hope?

Louisiana

If you are not already aware of Dr Lohstroh you can check out a website //www.helpstoppas.com that was built when this father was killed by his 10yr old son.  There is alot of support there and a Dr that writes into people.  Give it a try.  They are also trying to get names of attorneys familiar with PAS.
Network and be loud.  I think we should get groups together that go to court with one another to show numbers and support.  Get the news shows to take notice.

ladybug

To my knowledge, this FBI notification is fairly new and I have had no
feedback on anything yet.  We have filed and will be calling the FBI soon to see what they are doing.  We are hopeful.  Between that and the class action lawsuit, things look much more hopeful than a few weeks ago when we didn't know where to turn -  it seemed everyone was fighting their own battle alone.  Now we can come together and hopefully make a major difference.  We are urging everyone who reads this to email  [email protected]    his question is "who's looking out for you" and we need his help.  I haven't had a chance to see his new book for kids yet, but he should be interested in looking out for the kids and parents in this terrible emotional abuse that causes so much harm and heartache.
ladybug
In Maine