Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 09:36:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

BM will not follow decree 1 bit

Started by Stressin Out, Oct 15, 2004, 05:10:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Louisiana

Have you thought of filing in non support.  My husband's ex tried to say he owed her $10K so he ended up in nonsupport with all the guys in hand cufffs.  The funny thing was, since she was dragging him in there he asked for a reevaluation of child support.  You can have the public defender represent you if you are the one making the charges.  He represented himself and got a $600. raise= reduction is support owed.  He made the case that she was under employed.  Obviously your ex is.
It was the one and only victory we've had.  He will be representing himself again Nov. 9 before the judge.

Louisiana

THIS IS AWSOME. We had an article writen in our local paper about PAS as well.  Of course she had to go and find someone who claimed thier child was abused and the father had used PAS to get off.  Any way we were a little disappointed.  BUT we have not given up.  Today I sent and email off to Pat Robertson,  a couple weeks ago it was Oprah.  My husband got the email address for one of the national news shows.  He'll be trying to get them to see what a big problem this is.  Anyway I'm saving your message because we've been talking about doing what you are doing.  This is great.  Thanks for the push.