Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 07:15:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

got any ideas??

Started by Stepmom0418, Oct 16, 2004, 07:56:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kitten

Keep the weekend w/o BM!  With the trial coming up it is best to just follow the order.  

kitten

I agree with SPG!  And if she denies visitation then you have another contempt for the trial!  

Sorry the kids have to deal with this, but it is because of bm and one day they will resent her for it.  Follow the order.

smtotwo

Don't know if you've read ant of my posts about ss stealing, lying and psychomommy trying to have me arrested for threatening to kidnap skids, but when this all started, with the first phone call from psychomommy....

DH's os stole a story off my sons computer that is in my sons room, after he was grounded from the room for stealing money and from the computer for visiting playboy.com.

Ex thought story was "inappropriate" and call social services, everything deemed unfounded.

However, when she first called DH he was working out of town and he called me and told me that either I had to get rid of my sons computer or he was moving out, this based completely on lies by the ex.

I simply asked him if he'd like me to pack his things.  This started on a wednesday. He gets home on friday, I could have all his things packed and waiting outside when he got home.  HOW DARE HE BELIEVE HER, WITHOUT TALKING TO ME FIRST!!  I was LIVID!!

We didn't talk, or barely spoke for 3-4 days.  He did apologize, however I'm still pretty angry about it.  We start family counseling for he and I and as a family the first weekend of november, because if this ever happened again I'd be hard pressed to forgive him!!

Also, I found a bible verse that I wrote down and carry in my pocket.

The tongue of the wise useth knowledge aright, but the mouths of fools poureth out foolishness.  Proverbs  15:2

I hope that not only the Lord, but the courts see this when we file for custody.

Stepmom0418

DH told Bm a few diffrent things at the drop off point last night. First he told her that she was more than welcome to come to our town and trick or treat with all of us but he wasnt going to loose any more time with SS so he would be exercising his normal visitation.

BM seemed ok with this. But she said that her boyfriend would not come and would not allow her to come by herself.

SS has an aunt that is 10 years old and DH was asked if she could come along with SS the next visit. DH and I dont agree at all on this issue but he decided that it would not be good to have this girl at our home for now.

Dh helped to take care of this girl when she was a baby and I can understand that there may be a bond there BUT this girl has lied, flipped our family off, told our kids they are not SS brother and sister and ect.

Plus BM uses the girl to gather any information that she can as SS does not believe BM when she tells him lies and tries to gather information.

Anyways DH did tell her that the aunt could not come along. But we still had a small argument on the way home because he in my opinion is defending the things that BM and her attorney have done.  I was very upset and we just put off the argument untill we got home. He and I then talked and I can understand where he is coming from although we have agreed to disagree!!

I also made it known to him that in the future I would expect him to discuss it with me BEFORE he agrees to allow this girl to come along. Also BM likes to ask him these things and put him on the spot so I told him that he needed to tell her that we would discuss it and get back to her and not agree to something untill he knows that we have discussed it especially if it involves bring another child to our home.

Thanks for all the advise...................now we will wait and see if we even get SS for the next visit or if BM is going to deny.

MYSONSDAD

Glad he stood his ground! Enjoy your time on Halloween...

"Children learn what they live"

Louisiana

Great idea! Very cooperative without being a marshmellow.

cathy

I can definitely understand your position.  But one thing that struck me - - - in one of your posts, you mentioned that she was trying to get your husband to only have supervised visitation.   Not sure what and all she is claiming - but seems you mentioned her claims of threats against her.

Sooo - if she is so concerned about her safety/the child's safety, if your husband is supposedly capable of violence to the point of needing supervision during visits - than WHY IN THE HELL would she be willing to let the kid's aunt (I assume her sister) come along for the weekend and be in such an environment?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

msme

It seems to me that the time with little aunt might be a good investment. Not every weekend but several times. Be sure to plan the visit very carefully & keep it full of love & happiness. Plan lots of things to do & keep snapping pics & keep the video going.

Let her try to go for supervised visitation. She won't have a leg to stand on. How could she send another child into your home if she didn't believe it was safe for her own children? You will have lots of documentation & a hostile witness, who can't lie cuz you will have all the pics & tape.

Might be worth a try.

Good luck & God bless.

You never get a second chance to make a first impression!

Stepmom0418

Well DH did stand his ground and we did have SS for trick or treating!! It was great! Oh and BM did NOT attend! (Thank god cause that could have been a bad thing for all!!)

Now we are dealing with the upcomming holidays.............
BM tells DH that he can have SS for Thanksgiving and she wants him for all of Christmas. Well the CO reads that DH gets 4 days for Thanksgiving and 6 days for Christmas. Plus DH also gets Christmas Eve. So.............now we are sending a letter of intent once again and we will wait for a response from her and see what happens

Since we went to court last she has managed to TRY and change the CO only once and now again with the upcomming holidays. So we will see but I know DH wont give in to her and her demands because we have agreed to follow the CO and nothing less!!

Oh ya and BM is back to the same old when it comes to SS schooling as well. He missed a day last week and no reason was given to the teacher and she took him out of school early on Friday as well. SS told us he got out early because he was comming to our house. The funny part is that we dont start visitation untill 8 pm Friday night. (she took him out of school at 10:10 according to the teacher)

Again I am sorry it took so long to update.........we were in the middle of moving and the computer was not hooked up but BEWARE cause I am back now!! (hahaha)

kitten

Glad you're back!  Keep following the CO and using the letter of intent.  If BM tries to take you back to court, it will just make her look bad.  
Happy Holidays!