Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 02:36:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PAS Billboards

Started by Louisiana, Jan 03, 2005, 04:14:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Louisiana

I took this off an email sent to me by Dr. Lohstrohs site //www.helpstoppas.com

I think it's very exciting news and hope we can take it nation wide.

We have launched a billboard campaign to help spread awareness of PAS. Our first two billboards will be going up in the Houston area by the end of January. We have received several e-mails from people all over the country asking if they can sponsor a billboard in their area. We are currently looking into the states that our advertising company serves, and will let you know what we find out on the message boards.

If you have not become a member of our message board, please take the time to register. It only takes about 3 minutes, and you will not be flooded with e-mails every time someone posts on the board, unless you want to. It is a very easy and free way to show your support of all that Help Stop PAS is doing to promote awareness of PAS, and to show the parents dealing with PAS that there is a population out there that believes what is happening to them is wrong. Just visit the forums at //www.helpstoppas.com.

We heard from the APA that they have been "flooded" with letters from parents requesting that PAS be included in the DSM. Here is section from an article in the Houston Chronicle on Dec.29th, 2005.

MYSONSDAD

P.A.S.ITIVE move forward....

They also have several items you can purchase, like bumpstickers. Another great way to spread the word.

Great idea and I hope it spreads!

"Children learn what they live"

Louisiana

I purchased some a couple months ago.  They sent more then I expected, so I'm going to take the extras to a Louisiana Coalition for Families and Children meeting next week and share.  
At my husbands last custody hearing his ex told him that if he wanted things to be better with his kids he should take the bumper stickers off all of our cars.  Luckily I was present and got to laugh at her request and tell her "now way".  We didn't win in court that day. as usual. but we won in the hall way.

MYSONSDAD

Small victories can come in small packages. I take everyone I can get...

"Children learn what they live"