Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 06:48:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Can't believe X didn't Argue over this

Started by ksmomof2girls, Jan 15, 2005, 11:27:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ksmomof2girls

I emailed my X Tues night to let know that I would be available to keep our girls on Friday and Monday since they were out of school.

I let him know what time I would be picking them up, incase he let me have them.  I also told him that he could have them on Sat from 9-9 for his birthaday. (Its stated that way in our agreed c.o. that isn't finalized yet.)  Since Sun is my b-day, I would have them until 9pm as well, instead of taking them home at 6pm, and that it would be in their best interest to stay w/me Sun night as I would be picking them up again at 9am on Monday.

I get a call from him Wed night.....the same day I had my surgery...

He tells me that I can pick up or girls at 7pm on Thurs night as nobody will be home at 9 am on Fri.  I tell him, well I just had surgery..can't drive.....and that SO doesn't get off until 9pm.  Can we pick them up then.  He said yes.  Wasn't too thrilled w/how lae it was going to be.....but I was at a friends house who has lots of cats, and YD can't be around cats, or I would';ve asked him to drop them off there at 7 instead of wqaiting until 9.

All I know is that our girls were happy to get sooo much time with me.  They are liking that they get to cook for me.

I had surgery done on my right shoulder....can't use arm at all for at least 3 wks.  CXan use elbow down,but very little.

Also, he wasn't allowing the girls to bring their instrumwents....now he is.....

Just gotta love that he has no more control over me.....let me rephrase that....SM doesn't have control over X and I any mmore......nor does she have it over mr anymore......

Kimberly9

and things will only get better when the agreement is official.  It sounds like he is doing what is reasonable and makes sense for the girls.  

I hope you have a quick recovery.

joni

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Good news!  I hope you had a great weekend with the girls.

backwardsbike

Get well soon!  I am glad things went well for you!  Maybe now that there is an agreement you will be able to work togehter with the ex for the girls' sake and everyone can be a little less defensive.

That never happened in our case but I know with most "normal" people that is how it is.

ksmomof2girls

X agreed that I could bring our girls home at 5:30 on Monday.

My SO ended up having to work Monday. It was his day off,but hte store was short handed and they needed him.   Anyways, I get a call fom my SO at 5pm saying that his boss needed him to stay  until 6pm.  

After getting off of the phone w/SO, I called X and gave him the option of picking up our girls, or letting me bring them around 6:30.

He said 6:30 was fine.  He would have said, I will come pick them up, or find a way to make sure they were here by 6pm.

I know he couldn't say the latter this time b/c I just had a surgery last week, and I can't drive.

I was completely shocked that he would allow me to bring them home at 6:30.

Also, he didn't have a problem with me telling him that my mom would be picking up the girls from YD school on Wed for me.  

He even agreed to drop off our girls foor me on Weds, until I can drive again. (SO and I would pick them up, but he usually eorks until 7 or 9 on Weds.)  

As far as I know, he still hasn't signed the agreement, nor has the Judge.   I think we are still waiting on finding out what we are going to do about taxes for last year.