Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 03:47:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

It finally happen!!! I'm now a full time Daddy, again!!!!

Started by grazer, Apr 07, 2004, 04:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grazer

I can hardly believe it. So I have to keep typing it over and over again.
I'M A FULL TIME DADDY AGAIN!!!!
I was yesterday awarded full "physical" custody of my 2children. My daughter that is 18yrs old and my son that is 14yrs old.
Wow, I'm still in shock! After 10 long years of being messed with, thwarted, PAS, having my children moved away from me, my ex neglecting my children and just about any other thing that my kids BM could do to mess with me and my children's relationship. I now have custody.

I truely wish to thank "ALL" person's that have listened to all my years of coming to this site(since aprox. 1998). That have listened, given advice and generally been very supportive. And I especially would like to thank Waylon, the founder, creator and thriving force of this site(Waylon can you believe it).

Now, I'm going to need help being a full time daddy to my kids. LOL Something that I haven't done in over 10yrs.

Also, praise God, for prayers are truely answered!!!!!!!

AGAIN, I'M A FULL TIME DADDY!!!

janM

OMG! It's about time!!

It's so great to hear that your son can finally get the care he deserves. He must be ecstatic. How does your daughter feel about it? Is she finished school yet? Will they be changing schools?

Oh man, I'm so happy for you!! And the kids! Way to go!!

patton

Wow, graz I'm so excited for you I'm shaking.  Almost as much as when I got sole custody of my son.

All that hard work FINALLY paid off.

How mad is BM?

hagatha

Grazer,

So very happy for you.

hag
Remember . . . KARMA is a Wonderful Thing!!!!!

Kitty C.

Omigod grazer!!!!!!!  All I can say is it's about DAMN time!  I remember your story from way back then; I know you were here even when I started coming here.  I know how you've struggled with this for SO long.  Thank GOD for your children!  I am SO happy for all of you!

As for being a full time Daddy again, don't sweat it!  The love and care that you have for your children will carry you thru, I just know it!  But if you ever have questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask.  DS just turned 15, so I know what teenage boys are like, LOL!  Just be yourself and the loving Daddy your kids need and want!

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The kids win AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

joni

May the Lord continue to bless you and your family with much love and happiness.  GOOD FOR YOU!

wendl

Grazer,

I am so happy for you and the kids, you have tried to much to protect your children and now you can do it full time. I am proud of you for never given up, enjoy being a full time Daddy and take care of those kids.

Happy Dance for Grazer and the kids.

:)

Brent

COngratulations to you Grazer!!  AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Peanutsdad

MixedBag