Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 07:59:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

What should I do?

Started by fladad, Mar 10, 2005, 07:56:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MYSONSDAD

When the CP moves, it is a totally different ballgame. You can not chase them all over the country. But in most cases, it reflects poorly with the courts, if the NCP moves.

And I do beleive in quality over quanity. But if this guy has not seen his kids in 11 1/2 years, what kind of relationship can they have?

As far as her denying the children to travel to Florida, that is a line of bull. Many go thru this weekly and it does not hurt the kids. Travel is a way of life.

The poster can always post to Soc for some legals on this.

"Children learn what they live"

gipsy

I would go see them on Moms terms then after  A few months of visits , File , then You can say you have been agreeing to visits etc , And it will be less problems ,  Because you can prove that you already see the kids , At first my atty told me to take the [Agreed] One over night every other weekend for the purpose of later going to court for more time and say , " she already agreed " , And then it can't be re argued because she had been doing it by agreement ,

VAStepmom

The original post says he hasn't seen his kids in one and a half years.  

I agree with you that's is crap to deny the kids to travel by plane.  Airlines have age restrictions for a reason.  Most require that the kids are 5 yrs old for a direct flight, older for a flight with a layover.  My SD started flying alone at 5, and she loved it.  The flight attendants show them around the plane, they get to meet the pilots if they want.  They're very professional about it, and take good care of the kids.  I don't think a judge would argue against someone requesting their kids be allowed to fly alone if they are healthy, normal kids.