Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 11:32:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Denied all access to my daughter

Started by Silk, Mar 28, 2005, 06:05:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MYSONSDAD

I don't think you read my post. I feel somewhat hesitant about doing this.

I think you meant to post to someone else...

gipsy

in washington state you can get a credit profile , this is not a credit report . Very similar, But not the same , Maybe I mixed the words a little because you search through credit report agencies , you have to have  personal info to do any of it ! I am not a skip tracer ,  I have been affiliated with  the need to find people through real estate investment , Sometimes people abandon a property and it goes into foreclosure ,Ask a person that does back ground checks , Many things are hard to get . However . there are fine lines , Because think of this < why when you apply for a real estate loan can they find every time you applied ?, All real estate is public for a darn good reason , Its so I can't type up three deeds of trust, and sell My property to three people and take the  down payment and run , And let you deal with A bankrupt property , then the purchasers  get atty's to see who gets it , So our government HAS TO BY LAW ! Make real estate transactions public ,  MYSONS DAD , I read your post and replied , But I was replying to the entire issue presented , As far as legal issue's , When you have Mom in court for stealing the children , She will have to get the prosecuter to take a case of getting a credit report < But a credit profile is different , At any rate even if you pulled some ones credit rport and got busted , I don;t think the prosecuter would even take the case , You would have to do more < Like use the info for other purposes , And I am not giving any clues what to do with the info , Except to find your children or debtors . , As I say, Once some one applies for credit and especillay Buys real estate , The info is obtainable , Also some  one said they had to have the last known address , I did not , I just gave the current address , People move and credit reports/profiles  are only updated 4 times a year . I work in the hardwood floor buiseness and meet many very interesting people ,I couldn't even begin to tell the stories , But  a loan officer Can get a credit report , In like five minutes , I have seen them do it , but they cannot give it to you , Heh Wierd ,  And its not worth there job ,If you are nervous about this issue , Listen up , I have used legal entities that said " To Me , You Can't get into legal trouble . And the skip tracer / Back ground check , Personel. can do many things, the reason I put what I did in the post is for those that can't go pay 400$ or so , And may be able to work the system , I have  fair knowledge of the public information available in pierce county washington , Ask An atty what web site they use for there legal info on people , And what part of that is free that you can use , I can check a name for criminal infractions in Pierce county washington . But that will just show the title of the court proceeding ,if you pay < And you can , Because I am A buiseness , And I asked for the purpose of background checks for employee's . But I would have to pay like 300$ per month , So I repeat there is much public info <  However even if I had to search outside Pierce county I would just search through qualified people <

lucky

[em]Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip.
- Will Rogers[em]
Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip. ~  Will Rogers

MYSONSDAD

lucky

I think it depends on the state as my current employer had to have a release signed to do a background check on me.

I'm the person who said that the credit bureau had to send the report to the last known address -- the last known one that THEY had on file.  Just stating what happened to us.  You can say it isn't the way it is but it WAS for us and we're NOT business owners, we are just regular individuals.

Just because you've been able to do it doesn't make it legal, ethical, moral or anything else.  

Be careful of what you tell people to do, because if it is NOT legal, they CAN get screwed in court if it comes up in front of the judge.  And, if it is quasi-legal, but not ethical or moral, it can wreak even more havoc with the court system.

Family court is a bitch and there's no rhyme or reason to many of the rulings that result from it -- walking the straight and narrow and taking the high road is the best bet.

I usually can agree with your input gipsy, but I have to completely disagree with your information on credit profiles/reports.  Before anyone tries to check any credit stuff on someone else without their knowledge or permission, they need to check with an attorney and/or read up on ALL of their state laws regarding this as well as the federal laws.

[em]Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip.
- Will Rogers[em]
Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip. ~  Will Rogers

gipsy

I did check in washington state for legal issues ,and Here it is legal to get a credit profile on some one, with out there consent , And all the other information on real estate is public info , Scary Huh . If I had your name , And near you age in pierce county washington ( because I use the system here) I could find every real estate transaction you have done , Then by taking the Tax assesors parcel number I can search the address , I can  Usually find any person that paid big bucks to incorporate < And thinks they are safe and hidden behind the so called corporate veil , It is all ,right here on the internet through the secretary of state web page search , You just have to play with searching for free  public information long enough < And I also took real estate law , and investment courses , , I don't believe I told any one any thing illegal to do < There is soooo Much public information out there you wouldn't believe it < it's just like at the Pierce county auditors office < they arent just going to lead you to the right place , and give you the info ,You have to have a reason and that reason can't be solicitation ,Also  In wash state , Buiseness records are kept by the dept Of Labor and industries < and it is on the internet < If you had a buisseness here I can check to see if you are legally registered Licensed and Bonded for liability purposes , The department of health also has many public records on people Involved in every thing from being a counselor to being a Masseuse,And if you have any complaints filed , also Where you live. and place of buiseness And this HAS to be updated and accurate ,the point is people want to find there kids , And I understand because the mother of my son moved away , I found her in public records because she bought real estate , And had her served , And I see my son , It didn't work for her , and I have a parenting plan in place that now makes it illegal by court order to move with out notifying Me !! So secondly no court entity  asked me how I found her ,Or did they even care about how she moved away , All the court was concerned with was getting My case straightened out , and even if some one did Illegaly find there kids , The court would not care , It is similar to My ex wife takeing $ 24,000 And lying to the court about where the money went ,  And MANY other Acts of purgery , my atty said it was a criminal case and therefore  the Pierce county prosecuter would have to take the case , And the likely hood of that was very ,very, small , and not worth my time < So she gets away with all types of criminal stuff , because the court is too buisy ,

MYSONSDAD

"Children learn what they live"

gipsy

Then ask an atty or some one that does back ground checks , I did And the guy that does back ground checks has an office , In my atty's office , A credit report is pretty simple , What I wonder is if You could get a judge to court order , Or subpeona a credit report , It coukld even just be  For the  Address she lived at , Like a posted I never had to go that far the info was easy to get right off the internet , And I know absoluteltly from Real estate loans that the loan officer pulled up the report if few minutes while I was sitting there ,