Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 06:07:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Capitol Injustice

Started by roadtrippictures2, Apr 28, 2005, 08:25:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

roadtrippictures2

Hello,
        I am making a documentary film on the Family Law System in North America and I am looking for fathers who have a story to tell about the abuse of the system that they encountered. I am also looking to talk to children of "non custodial" parents and hear their opinions. I would like children who are older, anywhere from 13 and up. I would like to know what these children think about having a "Disneyland dad" growing up...would they have liked to see him much more, troubles they may have had to endure or gotten themselves into due to PAS etc. I am also looking for the ex wives of these fathers or women who have been abused by the system. The idea is to make the general public more aware of the state of the family court systems. The name of the doc will be along the lines of "Capital Injustice". Any help you can potentially offer would be great as well as potentially help with the cause. For your information I am a father who has and still am getting abused by the system. Please feel free to publish this in any forums you think it may get notice. I just ask that you do not publish my name, a contact email can be published. Thank you.

Tom
[email protected]