Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 24, 2024, 06:33:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Cooperation ! How wierd ?

Started by gipsy, May 07, 2005, 11:23:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gipsy

Last year vacation arrangements were a fiasco , Of course and My atty had to get involved .
   So this year she starts out with similar lack of cooperation and lack of communication or responses ,
    SOOO ! I followed My atty's advice and sent the notice of vacation to her atty , And asked to have  A copy sent back , Stamped recieved !
   It took a while then she just agreed .
     I think she just agreed because I had previously just followed My atty;s advice , And when she does something stupid try to make it into a continued  Comunication with her atty ,And I always leave something out so he has to send letters back and forth , And  My atty Said " she will get tired of paying her atty for attempting to be uncooperative , And It seems to have worked ! Instead of haveing her atty write nasty letters she just replied with <
   ' I agree To your proposed dates . And gave me her vacation dates
. My atty has explianed " there are way's to modify behavior " And Her haveing to pay her atty for three or four letters over vacation will get old and she will begin to cooperate !
   I am glad I have a cool atty . He did advise I do something to cost her a lot of money , Like around ten thousand ,
   He said " She will stop messing with you if you do it ! I won't say what . But I never did it , I should have !

wendl

Gipsy,

you know all to well USUALLY when they want something or are upto something they tend to be cooperative. Just like when you take them to court usually they PLAY good parent until all the hearing are over then they start their same ol crap.

Hope it continues to go well. If you talk to atty, tell them we said hello.

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**