Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 25, 2024, 02:53:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The BS never ends, does it!!!

Started by prince13, May 21, 2005, 10:22:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

prince13

Just when you think the PBFH is no longer going to pull stunts and that she may have learned it is better for the children if she behaves herself you learn that you are wrong. I have come to the conclusion that you just need to always expect the worst with this woman.

Brief history: she and DH divorced in 1999, and they share custoday of 3 children who are now 14 (girl), 12 and 7 (boys).  Parents live 4 hours apart in two different states. DH drives RT EOW, but is lucky enough to stay at his Mom's  house with the kids while in town for his visitation. He also gets the standard holidays in alternating years, and all but 3 weeks of the summer vacation. During summer PBFH is required to meet DH 1/2 for exchanges. This is all per CO.  Well, in 2003 Judge reduced daughter's summer time to 4 weeks due to PBFH's request (I won't go into the ugly details).  You name it, this woman has done it all the way down to the false sex abuse allegations. This is why I call her Sybil!

This brings us to today. DH sent her the summer schedule with the kids activities and so forth. This schedule included the 5 weeks of time for his daughter (co states 4, but daughter wants 5). The good news in all of this is that daughter at 14 has started to figure her Mother out, and doesn't like some of what she sees. I can only hope the other two children figure this out sooner than later, too. This was done via email, as it always has been done in the past. DH got no response from her until this week when he got a letter in the mail from his atty. Interestingly enough, DH's atty had been trying to contact her atty months ago to resolve some things and her atty never got back to DH's EVER. Now, with one week to go before the kids are to be here for the summer, PBFH sends this letter via her atty stating

1) Son should have only 4 weeks with Dad because that is what sissy got when she was 12, and DH isn't allowing him to participate in bb camp, or football camp in Mom's town. Of course, she doesn't mention that both of these things conflict with son's baseball her that he has already stated he wants to play, and that he is going to bb camp here this summer too. Her other reasoning for him only having 4 weeks at Dad's was because son has a girlfriend...OMG the child is only 12!!!! Is she NUTS! Funny thing is, when DH is back there for his weekends he always asks if the kids want to invite friends over or to do things with them, and son ALWAYS says no.

2) She no longer thinks she needs to drive 1/2 during the summer. She is basically flat out refusing.

3) She no longer wants to use the counselor she and DH were using to resolve problems as he is too difficult to get in to see. BS, the real reason she doesn't want to do this, is because she NEVER EVER liked what the counselor had to say to her, and she didn't want to do what he suggessted. At one point she told counselor the he and DH were ganging up on here. Well, I am sure that it looked like that because DH, and the counselor have the kids' best interest in mind at all times, unlike their Mother.

Also, in this letter it states that if she doesn't get these  things then she is adamant about going to court to resolve it. The kids are supposed to be here in a week!!! She is unbelievable.

DH's atty is going to send her atty a letter stating the CO needs to be followed for the summer visitation etc etc..

So, the question of the hour is will she show up at the meeting point on Memorial Day per the current CO?  DH thinks she will show up, butI say no. She will be in cotempt if she doesn't show. However, when she denied DH's visitation during the fall of 2003 the Judge didn't find her in contempt then.

I am totally convinced that this woman will do whatever she wants, and that she won't be happy unless she gets what she wants. There is never any negotiating with her on any level. And then, when she gets what she wants via court she still isn't happy.

Thanks for letting me vent. And I know in 5 more years when youngest is 12 we will have the same problems.

wendl

she needs to get a life and stop trying to control everyone elses.

Some of these hmmmmmmm PBFH need the flipping drama in their lives to be happy, I sure know of a few.

The kids as they get older will know what a fruit cake this woman is or is not, I know my son figured out his dad by the time he was 10 (he just turned 13)

Keep doing the right thing for the kids, the kids will remember it later on in life, it sucks now but coming from a divorced family I released what my mom was and still does (hell I am an adult and my father is deceased and she still tries to pull crap)

If she knows it bugs you she will continue to do it.

Hopefully the kids will get to be with you for the time Dad is suppose to have them.

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

prince13

Your comment about her needing to get a life and stop controlling everyone else's is EXACTLY correct! So much so, that in fact, rumor has it that has become an issue in her second marriage.

DH got an earful from his daughter regarding the knock down drag out fights her Mom and current hubby are having, and apparently during on e of them the current hubby accused her of trying to control his life! LMAO!! How long before he figures out the truth, too? Now THAT would make my day!

Thanks for the support, and I too, hope the kids are here when they are supposed to be. If not, well then she is in contempt and back to court we go....which isn't a surpise I guess.

wendl

LMAO
My dh's ex tries to control everything, oh man I could tell you an earfull BUT the lovely woman and her friends read all my posts here.

Thats ok her current boyfriend can have the lovley woman.

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**