Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 23, 2024, 10:31:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Going to court again! We are not surprised by this!

Started by prince13, Jun 03, 2005, 06:48:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

prince13

Today DH heard from his atty that we are going to court again on 6/27/05. DH's atty had spoken to the PBFH's atty this am. He had called to let DH's atty know the court date, but he doesn't have the paperwork yet, so we are not quite sure what PBFH is requesting.

Based on things we know today, and past history, we suspect she is once again attempting to reduce his summer parenting time. She successfully did it 2 years ago for their now 14 year old daughter. Now she is asking for the 12 year old son, and I suspect there will be a request to have the 7 year olds time the same as his siblings as it is too burdensome for her to have them all on different schedules and she can't do all that driving. We are 4 hrs apart and during the summer they meet 1/2, but during the school year DH drives all they way there.

The woman is just NUTS. In 2003 the Judge told her he didn't want to see her in his courtroom again for the same problem with the boys. I hope he remembers that, as here we are because PBFH doesn't know how to listen or behave. And this is the same Judge that threatened to change custody if she kept denying visitation and pulling all her crap. I doubt that will happen, but it sure would make my day if it did because that would mean all her BS had backfired on her for once.

The good news is the boys are here for the summer and sissy will be here in two weeks. We just fear that after her scheduled weekend of June 25-26 she won't return them due to the court date on 6/27. Oh well, if she doesn't then she is in contempt of court!!!!!

This isn't going to end until the youngest is 18, is it?

Please send good thoughts our way! We need it!

Thanks for everyone's support.

wendl

Personally I would get the transcripts from court when the judge said that and use that are part of your defense, ask your attorney about.

Prayers that everything will go well.

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

nosonew

Wendyl  has a great idea... READ what that judge stated before BACK to him! Sybil will just love that! (((hug)))