Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 20, 2024, 12:26:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

looking to relocate

Started by Innocentprncss, Jul 10, 2005, 04:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sherry1

approved... and with you flying with her out to see dad and then you flying back to get her 3 days later from seeing dad.. and all holidays and blah blah blah... wow.. your soon to be hubby must really have a lot of money!

Innocentprncss

With a JAG attorney it isn't going to cost that much and you're all a bunch of crack heads.  Don't bother to write to me anymore because you are all bitter for one reason or another and using me to vent!  I am not gonna keep coming here to listen to your bullshit.  I know what my chances are and what I have to prove.  I have NO NEED for any of your approval. That isn't even the reason I came and if you guys have nothing better to do then pass judgement rather than trying to pass on advice or friendship, you will be chasing a lot of parents away from here.  I have a better forum to go to where people are accepted no matter what their situation.  You can take your mean spirits and unfounded accusations and stick them up your ASS!!

Sherry1

move away with her 3 year old to join her husband.. after spending 50K she was denied the move away.

Your move away based upon your fiancee being in the military will be shot down very fast and quick.  Put your little head in the sand and keep telling yourself everything is okay.

Yea, right LOL

FLMom

Well, it looks like everyone gave this a gallant try, but this is someone
who is going to rationalize away anything she's told. Our energies are better spent with parents who are trying to get and make joint custody work.

Here's my prediction:

She'll do what she wants and move their daughter along with her almost hubby across the country.

By the time this goes to trial, unless the father somehow finds SPARC, she'll claim that the father let her move and now it would be a change in circumstances for the child to move back.

The travel part will become an inconvenience as soon as she gets pregnant by her new husband.

She'll sell new husband as "daddy" and real daddy will be a disembodied voice on the telephone.

OK, and how do I know this you may ask?

Just so our writer knows, I am a mother who's ex husband decided that when he remarried he could just make her the "real" mother. My ex used rationalizations as to why this was so justified. Mostly, just plain resentment and a need for revenge.

It took a year for the judge to have the final hearing. It was hell on the kids---completely unfair. That's what the judge thought too. He led decisions to be made prior to his verdict. It cost my ex somewhere around 16K to learn this lesson.

I'll tell you what a "man" is. A man is my husband, who has been taken off the fastrack with his career. Why? Because his wife has three children who spend equal time with both of their parents and he cannot relocate because of that. My husband turned down the offer of his company to provide us their corporate lawyers so that I could go for sole custody. My husband told them "that is wrong on so many levels that I can't help but just say no".

Oh well, she may have her daughter until she's 18, but when her daughter finds out how her father was kicked out of her life she will be a lonely old woman. It hurts when I overhear my kids say things like that about their father.

FLMom

kittencaboodle

>My son has lived most his life wanting a father
>figure SOOOO badly and now I found someone that I love, that
>loves me and my kids and would be a GREAT father figure to my
>son.  I am not looking to replace my daughter's father in her
>eyes but I want my son to be able to have what he has longed
>for AL his life.

So your son is more important than your daughter?  Simply because HIS father is dead?  

If your fiancee really loves, you, your son will get the father figure he has always wanted and you can still live in the area.  It's only 3 years.  You haven't offered up a valid reason to take your daughter away.  You've even said that your daughter adores her father.  Obviously, whether or not he wanted her around in the first place, he wants her now and it is not your place to take her from him.  The only reasons you would be doing it, no matter how you try to paint it, are petty, selfish and vindictive ones.  

What you've said is: "I'm in love, I don't care what my ex-boyfriend wants, since I'm the mother I know best and I'll do whatever I damn well please."  

This is a BAD idea.  BAD BAD BAD.

Everyside

I've got to tell you that you are way over estimating how much help the military will be.  

The JAG:

They will NOT touch your civil divorce proceedings.  
They will NOT go to court for you.
They will NOT represent you in any way.

My first husband was an officer in the Air Force.  The JAG was no help even when we went in together and asked them to just look over our paperwork.  You are way off base on this.

Space A Travel:

will NOT be convienent.
will NOT be consistant.
will cost you more money when you have to buy a one way ticket back from where ever you managed to get.
will NOT be available most of the time.

My current husband "owns" 12 airplanes as the DO of a flying squadron.  He is in charge of the day to day workings of every aspect of the flying squadron.  He can't be sure of getting Space A to travel to see his daughter because there is just no way of controlling all the factors involved.  So, pardon me for sounding full of myself, but if hubby can't  do it, there is no way you will be able to do it every other weekend.

From someone who knows, you are being incredibly unrealistic in your thoughts about the military being helpful in your life.  

Oh, and lets not forget that the "three years in CA" could turn into who knows how long with Stoploss and that silly inconvience called the war.  There is NO certainty with the military these days and you are kidding yourself if you think otherwise.

jilly

Go to Soc's board and see what her response was and his response back.  Makes for some interesting reading!

Brent

Poor little "Innocentprncss" emailed the Admin whining that people were being mean to her and she wanted them all banned or reprimanded.

Lol, I know the Admin better than to think he'd go for her petulant little tantrum. As I understand it, he told her to grow up and stop lying to everyone.

Now she's busy making it up as she goes along, pulling out every justification in the book as to why she's right and everyone else in the universe is wrong.

Watch as her story gets more and more convoluted. She's already lied her ass off here and has lost all credibility as far as I'm concerned.

Brent

"With a JAG attorney it isn't going to cost that much and you're all a bunch of crack heads."

Crack heads, lol. Is that the best you can come up with? Nice to see you don't have ANY substantive arguments to refute what EVERYONE here is telling you.

"I have NO NEED for any of your approval."

TRANSLATION: "I need your approval."

"I have a better forum to go to where people are accepted no matter what their situation."

TRANSLATION: "I have a better forum to go to where they don't know what a hateful freak I am."

"You can take your mean spirits and unfounded accusations and stick them up your ASS!!"

TRANSLATION: "You aren't agreeing with me like I wanted!!"

kittencaboodle

>Go to Soc's board and see what her response was and his
>response back.  Makes for some interesting reading!

Indeed...  She tells Soc that her daughter was born when she lived with the man, but here she says she called him when her daughter was born and he didn't want to have anything to do with her because he was already engaged.  

What's the point of lying on an internet forum?