Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: abusive parent  (Read 2254 times)


  • Guest
abusive parent
« on: Aug 14, 2005, 09:18:56 AM »
my friend went to pick up  his child C 2 1/2 years old. while there he ask the child if he had to pee pee. then the mother has stopped visitation and also now has acquiaitions of  foldling.  i mean this is not right a father  should be allowed to say these things and also teach the  male child how to pee. this is not child abuse but the mother works with child abuse every day and now is bringing it hoem to her own child. i fear this is eventually going to harm the child. i am also a counselor and i hope  this is not a case of misconduct   by a fellow worker again. i do not know  what to say to the father of how to get this woman help nor do i know what case file to inform the atty to look in and since he has ask me now i ask u. the state is md. thanks


  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 516
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
RE: abusive parent
« Reply #1 on: Aug 14, 2005, 12:58:56 PM »
If you're a counselor you should already know what to tell the father and it's not that hard to find a case number.  That stuff is public information.

I think you're full of crap.


  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 411
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
RE: abusive parent
« Reply #2 on: Aug 15, 2005, 11:01:14 PM »
I don't think this is a case file issue , If there is a parenting plan in place he files contempt , If not he needs to get a parenting plan in place and signed by the court , If [when ] she makes her statements , About pee pee , Then He can appoint a Guardian ad litem ,the GAl will investigate , and report to the court , I have had a few of these with my psycho , She tried to say I taught my son to run around the house playing with his winky , saying " I am Jacking off" And this was investigated etc , And the allegations went by the way side ,, But for now I think this is an uissue of contempt "IF" there is acourt ordered  parenting plan in place and the mother is not going by the courts order , then she is in contempt , Of course I have to say this is my opinion I am not an atty , And really you should ask a few atty's ,


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.