Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 08:41:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

abusive parent

Started by firstlady, Aug 14, 2005, 09:18:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

firstlady

my friend went to pick up  his child C 2 1/2 years old. while there he ask the child if he had to pee pee. then the mother has stopped visitation and also now has acquiaitions of  foldling.  i mean this is not right a father  should be allowed to say these things and also teach the  male child how to pee. this is not child abuse but the mother works with child abuse every day and now is bringing it hoem to her own child. i fear this is eventually going to harm the child. i am also a counselor and i hope  this is not a case of misconduct   by a fellow worker again. i do not know  what to say to the father of how to get this woman help nor do i know what case file to inform the atty to look in and since he has ask me now i ask u. the state is md. thanks

jilly

If you're a counselor you should already know what to tell the father and it's not that hard to find a case number.  That stuff is public information.

I think you're full of crap.

gipsy

I don't think this is a case file issue , If there is a parenting plan in place he files contempt , If not he needs to get a parenting plan in place and signed by the court , If [when ] she makes her statements , About pee pee , Then He can appoint a Guardian ad litem ,the GAl will investigate , and report to the court , I have had a few of these with my psycho , She tried to say I taught my son to run around the house playing with his winky , saying " I am Jacking off" And this was investigated etc , And the allegations went by the way side ,, But for now I think this is an uissue of contempt "IF" there is acourt ordered  parenting plan in place and the mother is not going by the courts order , then she is in contempt , Of course I have to say this is my opinion I am not an atty , And really you should ask a few atty's ,