Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 18, 2024, 01:26:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Supervised visitation (and intimidation)

Started by Asergea, Aug 30, 2005, 07:28:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asergea

My first Supervised visitation with my daughter was an amazing success, she was shy at first but soon became playfull and fun... not one tear all the time I was there :)

I brought toys and a video camera and now have lots of happy pictures from this beautiful 1 year old.

However, My GF, waiting outside in the car had a diferent experience.
a car circled around several times with two menacing guys in it, they stopped by her window and demanded to know where I was,
She was shocked at this and said nothing. then one guy told her he'll find me (He knew my name).

She was very scared and the moment I was out of the Building, She insisted we go,,, now.

I plan to have her with the Video camera next time to capture any events while I'm inside, and I plan to have a Voice recorder in case I am approached.

My question is this...
If these Strangers see me leaving the Building and approach me in any way..

There are 3 things that might happen next time I have a supervised visit, but all will be recorded.

1, Threatening behaviour
2, A Mild Assult
3, An Attack

What will it do to the EX's custody case if something (Listed above ) or similar happens to me?

I told my Lawyer about everything and he said he would look into it and probably have a policeman near by, I asked he be in plain clothes.
I really need to know if the ex is planning to circumvent the law or get me off the case by foul play.

I hope you can advise me, or give any possible scenarios to think on.
Thanks all..

joni

I hope that it is just an intimidation attempt.

Don't blow off any visitations because of this, it'll only hurt your chances for a normal visitation plan.

I would have a friend sit in a car and videotape what your GF is going thru.  I would also let her have a video camera that when they show their face, have her take a picture of them.  Also it'll let her voice record what they say to her.

Did anybody get the plates?  Even if you just had the plates, it's not enough, you also need a face ID.

Asergea

She will hacve the Video camera, I will have the voice recorder and there will be someone nearby... without a doubt there will be a recording of everything that happens to me, but the question is..

if I am threatened, in any way.. how much harm will that do the Ex's case?

I'm intrested to know.

hagatha

Your ex can claim the men were acting on thier own and she had no knowledge of the actions. A lot depends on who the men were in relation to your ex.

Ultimately, the judge would decide if your ex is credable when she denies this happened or knowledge of this or future incidents.

BUT, if one of these men were somebody ex is living with or seriously dating, a argument could be made against her poor judgement.

the Witch

Remember . . . KARMA is a Wonderful Thing!!!

gipsy

My take on the freaks in the car : First let me qualify " Long ago I lived on the wild side a bit , : Boxed out of the projects That should be enough < You know what the project houseing is ?
    Rule one : If you are really going to do something to some one Don't tell any one you are looking for them ,Dumb@$$
 The first thing people report is when some one is looking for you DUH !
   Looking for some one and acting tough is the stupidest ploy invented by Cowards I have ever seen ,
   They intend to indirectly cause fear by approaching you through Your Girl friend ? And didn't confront you ?
   Most people never ! Never attack another person just because some one told them to harrass you ! ,
   Want to be smart ? And make them scatter ? Take the video camera out there next time and openly film them just for a couple seconds and let them see you doing it and wave at them and smile ! , They won't be coming back , Why ? Because they are caught on candid camera , And secondly now you know who they are and they know you know , BLAH BLAH BLAH ,
  I highly doubt your atty is looking into any thing , Remmember the law , the court can't do any thing untill a crime is commitedd and unless they can be served you can't even get a restraining order , Wich means nothing to someone thats going to do something  to you .
  Usually people like this live in some fantasy world that there brother guido will breaka DA legs " Really I think these  people are cowards that want to be real ,
    Myself and the people I ran with[long ago] would laugh at there face ,Maybe next time have your Girl ask them if they would like for her to come and get you , then you come out with the camera take there picture put the camera back into the office , and go out and ask them what they want , while she has another camera , and she can drive off a bit and hold up the camera ,  
  My concern is more with you , And your girlfriend being scared ,
  I would Ask her more detailed questions about why she thought they were intimidating , And maybe not have her come , Unless she is of the same mind as me and just put the camera on them , Keep the camera with you and film them ! these guys are a joke why are you useing the word intimidation ? Court jesters poseing as toughguys Maybe .
   OK now the real deal , Call the ex and tell her you know she sent the guys over Because she is the one that knew where the visit was , And If she wants why don't you all meet up and discuss the issues as to why they have to be coming over there during your visit ,
   Then say
 Like this is a joke right because you know that I am the reall Gangsta here" , And thanks for the  message those guys gave up ! Now I know I can put on the real gansta outfitt from the hood , Where da Boys hang low ,
 Get it make a big joke out of it !

But in the interim slip the Gangsta out fit off and  be a Dad and suit up and show up . Don't bother packing any thing but a camera , Really its the mom thats behind this ,
   This I know for a fact : And I have pulled a few stunts : A reall boy from the Hood would never even bother himself with this type of thing ,
  Trust me there are much better reasons to get involved than someones visitation issue ,

Asergea

Thanks Gypsy..

I'm trying to get custody of my daughter, and although I havent seen them, I'm not scared of them..

It's like this, my friend.
If it would garentee me getting custody of my daughter, I'd happily take a beating, any day of the week.

I suppose it is meant getting their children, anyone in this forum would.

To me this is an opportunity to show a court what she's like, to prove that she's so stupid, that she cannot just do what the court says, and is willing to resort to getting her little bunch of "Moron" friends to do the dirty work, and break the law to get what she wants.

It would be worth it to hear the judge tell the EX she's lost.

Do you know what I mean?

gipsy

Don't under estimate , Or get into a situation alone with these people , The problem is more likely to be zero nothing nada , But Maybe  ask you atty what would be the best action you could take to solve the problem , My psycho ex's boy friend tried to be a bad ass with me once , Of course I knew all along it was a show , And they knew all along if I did anything right in front of my son , I would suffer the consequenses , The psycho ex must have wanted to get her boy friend hurt , She's seen video tapes of me in both boxing and full contact martial arts action , So WTF were they thinking ? Well I know absolutely they were trying to get me to react ! And I suspect they were doing it to you also , Think about it , If they whipped you , My atty told me , The legal consequences of taking a whipping is much less than what Her boy friend would get for hitting me , And I know for a fact, A month or two in jail would cause me to lose  real estate investments , And like wise for any one making a car payment or a mortgage ,
  My atty told me to have a witness , And call the police next time , , SO There you have the legal side , And also he told me to video record , I realise every one behaves really well under surveilance , I always thought I should have had the camera stashed , and let them tell there story ,
 I never stashed the camera , I held it in open view , And every one was on good behavior , So On one side I didn't get the goods on them , But useing the camera seemed to calm every one down a notch
  Oh Yeah But there was a couple times I had the camera in the car where she could not see it . And I was distracted and she walked up to my car and saw it , And this may have had a good effect on behavior ,
   I have found this type of stuff was inconsequential . And the solution was really sort of un exciting . ! How much excitement can ya get from holding a video camera on a person that will suddenly act like a real gentleman ?