Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 04:22:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Please help me

Started by Cher, Sep 25, 2005, 10:54:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cher

My ex and I have joint legal, he has full physical custody and I partial physical. I let the twins go live with him when we seperated and my daughter came with me.

Since, he is only allowing me to see them at his house. He says that is his right as having full physical, even though I have partial physical.

The reasons are silly and have a lot to do with his g/f who does not like them playing video games that are not 'g' rated at my home. They did that once and not since. I have never been in trouble as a bad parent, drugs, nothing.

Anyway, do I not have the right to see them at my home? I do not have supervised visitation, but seems to me is is taking it upon himself to give that to me. The divorce says that both parents will decide upon visitation.

Help?

wendl

Your problem is how your order reads "both parents will decide upon visitation"

You need to make sure you order is specific so things like this do not happen.

And NO you shouldn't have to have visitation at his house unless that is stated in your order.

Continue to try and see you kids and document.

Sounds like you will be heading back to court to get it written down which times you will have the kids or this will continue to happen.

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

joni

he's trying to subject you to supervised visitations.  you'll probably need to go back to court and get a more detailed visitation plan.  here's an example

http://www.deltabravo.net/custody/pplan3.htm

dsm

==============================================================================

dsm - 34
DH - 38
SD - 16
LO - 9
BB - 2
------------------
3 Cheap Entertainment cats - Sam (4 months) Snoop & Dagger - 5 years and counting.....
dsm - 44
DH - 48
SD - 26
LO - 19
BB - 12
1 demon who provides cheap entertainment of the fluffy and furry kind.

My mantra - it's time for me to do for me and mine so we can live in the present and not fret about the past nor worry about the future.  What is, is