Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 25, 2024, 06:44:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PLEASE HELP....Exwife not obeying court ordered vistiation

Started by sakura_san_1102, Nov 18, 2005, 11:04:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sakura_san_1102

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum and I would like to ask for help. Here is a little history:
My husband was married to his exwife for 14 years. Year 13 she wanted to date other men & have three ways while still being married all the while thinking that this is ok and normal. Obviously he didn't agree and wanted to work out the problems. She didn't want to and falsely accused him of domestic violence. Had him tossed in jail and divorced him by proxy and without his agreement to the divorce. She took everything.
He has been trying to see the kids & gain custody ever since he was divorced by proxy and she has refused in every way & form. She has sling every false accusation she can think of to prevent him seeing his children. Everything from domestic violence, phyical, mental & sexual abuse on her and his children. All false with no documentation proving the accusations to be true.

She has been ordered by the state to comply with a visitation schedule many times over. As usual, many times over, she has not and up-to-date she has not been held in contempt for not obeying any orders.

The referee in the case has also been VERY bias and letting the ex do anything and everything she wants. My husband has not see his boys for over 4 years now. She has filed many many FALSE OFPs and restrainting orders filled with lies and the courts have had the audacity to believe the lies.

She takes about 40% of his salary, claims that she doesn't have enough money to raise the boys BUT yet she doesn't have a job. The boys are in school full time and are at her parents' home EVERY weekend. She claims to not have enough money to raise the boys but yet has the money to spend several months in Europe every summer, buy a new SUV and remodel a new home several times over.
Because she does not want to be a mother and sees them as a hinderance in her hedonistic lifestyle, she has had a doctor diagnose both of them with ADHD and drugs them so she can go and do whatever she wants.
She has told the child care expeditator that she only wants my husband's money and doesn't want him to ever see the boys again. She has also told the expeditator that she doesn't plan to help in anyway.

I would like to ask for help in the following ways:

-Does anyone know of a good pro-father lawyer in the state of MN? In the Twin Cities area?

-How can the ex-wife be held in contempt since she has been proven to not obey the court order visitation?

-At what age can the boys have a say in their vistiation & living arrangements?

-How can it be proven that the money she gets for child support is not actually be used for child support?

I hope I haven't rambled on too long but any help is much appreicated. My husband is so worn down and I am afraid he will just give up on his children one day because of the injustices that have been done upon him by the family coursts and the ex-wife

Thank you again and God bless,
Kim

smtotwo

try this we may be able to help...
[email protected]    you do have to register to post
but there is also a website
wisconsinfathers.org

This is the site we use.