Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 04:18:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

And so it goes...

Started by dontunderstand, Dec 20, 2005, 07:00:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gipsy

I see a different approach , Answer the phone and give it to the child every time . Be nice And return the calls and leave a nice message , I had to stop the vendetta;s , I had to be the one to stop the child like tit for tat , And over time my situation is better , I would not even think of court over this , Some times the m,other calls a couple of times over here and I return the call . My son talks to her for a while and thats it he's done ,
  She use to have the cartoons on and the movies on when I would call and My son was so distracted, When he was here and she would call .I would return the call and say out loud , Hey Let me turn down the cartoons so you can talk to Mommy ,
  And I quit the bad talk and started saying good things about the Mom , And Hence I know Children get into this , And he repeats what I say ,
  Like under the advice of my atty I found good things to say about her , Like instead of saying , Negative things I would smile at my son and say , I bet your mom is a great cook and she loves you " Or I know mom loves you , And I sent my son home with things we made for her and Grandma on her side , I got him a rock polishing kit , And he was so proud of his project , And gave it to them . I think it made it hard for them to keep it up , Because  They had to learn the same as I did ,
   When I saw My sons face turn to pain over negative issues about his mom I got out of it , And I'm sure this has been reciprocated to a degree ,
  My final statement . WILL THE REAL ADULT PLEASE STAND UP AND STOP THE CYCLE OF NEGATIVITY FOR THE SAKE OF THE CHILD !
   AND WHEN i DID THAT I COULD SEE MY SON ENJOY LIFE OVER HERE MORE