Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 01:55:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

visitation issues with it stop?

Started by johnresales, Jan 02, 2006, 06:34:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnresales

I started using the tracking software on 1/05.  At that time the court ordered that I can call my kids everynight, picked every wed night for 1 hour and every sunday for 6 hours at the police station. Will my exwife changed the phone number to a unlisted number, and stopped showing up at the police station. I trying to file a cotemp of court but she want to jail for calling me and yelling at me as I had a court order for her to stay away.  after months 3 months ago I got her back in court and the court now stated that she has to following the orders but the kids get car service to and from the police station.

after think is that she shuts off the cell phone so I can call the kids (yes I had to buy a cell phone for the kids) she will not let them use the phone in the house.  next I lost my job so I cant play for the car service anymore.  anyway I been sending the car service and shes not showing up again.  

it been 1 1/2 years and nothing is getting down what do I do.

gipsy

I know you are upset but you need to read your post and try to spell check and puinctuate ,
  I get the basics ,
  I think you file contempt again and again , And get a job !