Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 05:18:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Holiday Group Hug

Started by workingdad, Dec 04, 2003, 05:55:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitty C.

Ain't it just a LITTLE cold there to be camping NOW???

I was thinking someplace south, warmer......I don't know.....just a thought...........

Unless you want to wait until next summer, then I'll be there with bells on!  
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

Indigo Mom

I wanna have a baby Mr. Patterson!

Besides, init booooteeful in the good ol' Rocky Mountains????  We could all go snowboarding, skiing, we can even build snowmen together.  It'd be awesome...wouldn't it?

I just wanna puppy, kitty.  Dass all.  Selfish ol me jus' wants a puppy!!!

Kitty C.

Yes, the mountains are booteful.  And give me a sled that's jetted for higher elevations, and I'll be screaming across the country with it!

Heck, our fifth-wheel has a heater, but I was just concerned for those with only tents, that's all!

...and Kitty wants a kitty, too!  
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

MKx2

As long as I can get MY puppy too!  WAAAAH  WAAAAAH!

I'll even make two puppy sleeping bags for 'em.

Indy - we can teach how to pull sleds while "herding" your kids - now wouldn't THAT be a hoot!

lucky

But I stay with Kitty since we only have tents! lol

I told dh that I don't camp in the cold unless there is a heater and solid walls around me.

Oh, BTW, MK, YOUR puppy peed on me yesterday, rotten little girl!

And one of the brown & white puppies growled at dh last night when he was trying to adjust their blanket so we didn't hear them scratching on the plastic  all night long.  Probably a good thing they don't have teeth yet!

And they've learned to bark -- sort of.  One of them howls.  It's kind of funny to see, but gets annoying after a little while.  We think that it's the whiner, but he's growing up.  He may be tough to find a home for.
Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip. ~  Will Rogers

msme

State or regional campouts sound great. I volunteer to host one for Texas & Oklahoma as we live right on the line. We have 7 acres so there should be plenty of room for everyone. Y'all come!

msme

StPaulieGirl

What's the best time of year for camping in Texas and Oklahoma?  Spring or fall?

Heehee, road trip!

anastasia

KEEP UP THE SPIRIT!!!!    I WANNA GO CAMPING!!:7

StPaulieGirl

Lol, seriously.  that's the best stuff to eat when you're hung over, dirty, and freezing!  

Hey how are you both doing?