Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Need legal advise (looking for my child???)  (Read 2181 times)


  • New Arrival
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
Need legal advise (looking for my child???)
« on: Mar 17, 2006, 11:07:33 AM »
I am a desperate father looking for his 6 yr old son that i haven't seen since he was 2 yrs old i have spoken to him about 3 times last yr, but everytime that his mother calls me she either threatens my life or she wont let me speak to my child or even see him. i would like to see him and have him in my arms once again.. i know that there are plenty of fathers out there that are going through the same thing.. i live in the state of MD and i need legal advise as to what i can do to find them. I have done everything that i can and no signs. She told me that she was living in South East Washington DC and that was it. When she calls she blocks the number, a couple of times she has put my hopes up telling that she was going to meet me so that i can spend the weekend with him and when i get there she would have me sitting there for about 5 hrs. I have waited that long 3 times and i havent been able to see him. There must be away that i can find my child and get at least visitation right or even 50/50 custody over my child.  I want the best for him and i want him to know that his father will always be there for him no matter what. The last time i spoke to my son was on thanksgiving, once i told his mother that i had another child with another women she got mad and threatened my life and stated that i will never see my child again. I am hoping that one day i will have him with me again and have him meet his little 1 almost 2 yr old brother that looks identical to him and all he ever does is point at his brothers picture calling daddy out. I look forward to get a responce soon. Thanks!!


  • Private Reserve
  • SuperHero
  • ***
  • Posts: 5245
  • Karma: 52
    • View Profile


  • Private Reserve
  • SuperHero
  • ***
  • Posts: 5068
  • Karma: 172
    • View Profile
RE: Need legal advise (looking for my child???)
« Reply #2 on: Mar 17, 2006, 04:49:30 PM »
Are you paying child support? If it is through the state they will have her address so you can serve her. I think there is a way to make a person show their number (do not accept blocked calls). She will probably then call from a pay phone though. What does she want when she calls you? Will money work? Tell her you will give her child support money if she meets you at the park? (you could have the papers ready and have someone serve her if she shows up?) Can you call the schools and see if your son is registered there? Good luck!!


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.