Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Child Ditches Me - Cops Are Barriers  (Read 8617 times)


  • Sr. Member
  • ******
  • Posts: 1730
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
You have a PM
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2006, 07:58:20 PM »
I have something very much like what you are dealing with.


  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 969
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.deltabravo.net
RE: O.K., read through that.
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2006, 08:30:00 PM »
>Do you think the 2 law firms and the judge all knowingly
>dispensed an unenforcable order?

Sometimes they do, and unfortunately it happens more often than you think.

>Are the lawyers and judges dispensing bad orders knowing they
>will see the folk back soon to pay to resolve the issues of
>the deficiant orders?

Believe it or not, some do. Most, however, just aren't very good at drafting parenting plans.

>What would be the motve to dispense unenforcable orders?

Money and future business. That's probably not the case here, but it happens.

>Should I believe my lawyer and judge or the beat cop?

What makes you think you should believe any of them?


  • New Arrival
  • *
  • Posts: 37
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
RE: Mixed Bag, Please do not respond to this.
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2006, 08:19:32 AM »
I agree that this is a civil matter and to be resolved in court.   We all have stories of frustration with our inability to enforce our visitation agreements when the other parent or the children refuse to uphold the agreement.  Adding to that is the fact that these are our children, the most important thing in our lives, and it gets very emotional.  You have received a lot of good advice even though it may not be what you want to hear.  Please remember that those responding are trying to help and we are all just doing the best we can with the information and experience that we all have.

I suggest you get a 2nd opinion - Go Ask Socrateaser - Be sure to follow his posting instructions.



Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.