Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 08:47:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

DH won custody but she is still playing games....

Started by dipper, May 18, 2006, 06:43:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dipper

The judge ordered the reversal of custody Monday in court, but ss has to stay with bm until school is out.  Meanwhile, dh is to continue his visitations.

DH called bm tonight to see if he needed to pick ss up tomorrow.  She said yes.  So, dh said - and you will bring him next week.  She said, No, that its her weekend because of the holiday.

DH is entitled to three weekends per month.....she took all of last weekend for mother's day.........and now another weekend.  she hung up on dh when he questioned her....

So, dh called back and told her that she needs to act her age and stop hanging up.  Then he told her that the court order gives her memorial DAY not the weekend.  It specifically says..."Memorial Day"   She told dh he is NOT getting ss all weekend.

this is crazy....she never lets up.  She even refused to allow him to speak to ss though he is allowed phone contact until 9 p.m.

Sunshine1

Whoa yeah, let the games begin. You thought she was a nightmare before, just wait and see!  We have custody and the crap she pulls is just amazing.

Just today we got a letter from her lawyer full of LIES LIES LIES!  It was unreal.  She honestly tried to say we have denied her phone contact and that when she calls she gets me and I hang up on her!!  LOL now that's a funny one!  She hasn't called here even when we were all on speaking terms to talk to the kids for at least 3 years!  Gimme a break.  I reminded DH to ask the attorney...could she please have her send her phone bill for verification as her only telephone was a cellphone, and would surely demonstrate she her calling habits...or should I say lack there of.

I am afraid to tell you this but if you thought things were going to get better, they aren't as far as the BM turning over a new leaf, she has just now been adopted by satan himself and she is going to become your worst nightmare.  The only good thing about this is SS is now with you and he will get a chance to be a kid instead of the only adult in the home and doesn't have to suffer through her daily helping of sh*t.  I am a million times thankful that the boys were very small when custody was decided.  This BM we have is poison with a capital P!

The only thing you can do is change your behavior and how you react, there is no hope left for BM and you will never get through to her. ( I wish I could follow my own advice!  This letter today...well lets just say the margarita is going down really good!)  :)

dipper

OMG....I expected it to be worse.  Yesterday, I began feeling a sense of dread.....just waiting for her next move.  We simply cannot afford to keep fighting battles...and she has no bills now that she is living with her rich parents.

SS is still in her care/control until 6/16 - the day after school lets out.

Still thinking about suggesting that she is agreeing to give up some of her summer time if she does this....and then if she files for contempt....it is already noted that she had been told......

Sometimes I dont know if I am up to the war.  I just want a copy of the court order - so that we can mail it to all that she has controlled...and let them know, she does not have the power to make decisions anymore.  

I do feel SS has a real chance of turning around now....  

skye

Whoa yeah, let the games begin. You thought she was a nightmare before, just wait and see! We have custody and the crap she pulls is just amazing.....wow is that statement true or what...My DH gpt custody in 2002...and it has not stopped her from the BS and the drama...and trying to control everything...I thought it would get better ...now I KNOW better