Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 18, 2024, 08:26:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

One more thing about Wally's court date

Started by wallyworld85, Apr 17, 2004, 08:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wallyworld85

I got to see my daughter for 2.5 hours the day BEFORE COURT.  I called ex to see if I could spend time with my daughter whom I haven't seen for 1/5 years.  because she was scared about court and probably thought it would help her case said that I could see her.

In court I asked the judge if I could see her again that day after court because I had to leave FRI.  he asked my ex.  Her attorney said, " Didn't you get to do that yesterday."  THen he stammered and was like, "I guess that would be okay."  My ex nodded.  Then the judge asked my ex what time the child would be out of school.  hse said 5:30 pm.  He said, " young lady why is the child at school for that long."  My ex said snotty, "that is just something the school does, I don't know."

Well, I call and call and go to my ex's house for my visitation.  guess who was  NOT THERE.  Yep you guessed.  She refused my visitation yet again.  On the phone I got ahold of her at about 9 pm she said that she forgot our daughter had a school program and that it was not up to her to tell me or to return my call AND that the judge did not sign anything stating htat she had to give her to me that night.

what a witch!

Brent

Man, I hope you're logging all this and recording the time lost and the interference.